Table Romance | Teen Ink

Table Romance

By A-Soul-Exposed PLATINUM, Parksville, Other
A-Soul-Exposed PLATINUM, Parksville, Other

V1:
Sitting alone
Keeping to me
When I took a glance
And by God given chance
Saw you

V2:
Caught off guard
By your vibrant eyes
Before attention could overt
Or I had time to flirt
You flashed me a smile

Chorus:
I was captivated
Hypnotized
Completely
Consumed by you
Yeah you----

V3:
I ducked my head
No clue what to do
My face gone red
When I looked up
Only to see you

V4:
You got up to leave
And to my dismay
You looked my way
I stared straight down
But out the corner of my eye
I saw you

Chorus

V5:
You brushed by me
I think to myself
Should I, Could I
Will I, Won't I
Stop to meet you
Or even greet you

Chorus

Bridge:
No, not now
Not today
Not this way
I guess this is
Just another typical
Table romance

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
Passion is a essence, hey if you don't find it for one thing it will someday come from another yeah? I was really into something and I just kinda lost it. But then I sorta got the same passion for some thing else. YOur welcome , I only say it because it is true :D GLad it's comforting :) Think of it when you get around to telling the girl you like you feel that way- it will give you strenght :)

yeah maybe I will. And thank you for the compliment. It is very comforting to hear. 

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
Drums? So you got to be the smasher in the bad lol. JK. Uhg I can relate. YOu just LOVE something so much then... Bam. YOu just don't feel it anymore. I have had it happen it's very degrating ang irking personally, Maybe you'll fine your passion again for it someday :) One can only hope. yas they count. Hmm... That is true it is the origion wasnt it? I never thought of that :) You my friend are a very poetic and phylisoical (...thoughtfull? spell???) guy. Whoa. I am in aw. Most ppl don't really think to much but you do :D I think allot to but I usually get told my thinking is stupid so I keep my mouth shut. Im glad you can/are willing to share your "sage like words of wisdom" :)

I used to play the drum's I was getting pretty good at it and then I lost my passion for it. It was just gone. and of course they count. Espesially sining. Singing is the origin of all instuments.

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
Ah randomness I love it :) I am the queen of random. Pretty cool though you liekd it enof to post it :D Band? What do you play? I don't play anything musical XD unless a harmonica and singing count lol.

no this one was a random one I wrote while I was in a small summer band for a bit.

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
I posted something it's a pain, teeninks system for that is much better. :) Thax. Is the person herer the person in your other work???

well I have yet to try it for posting stuff but it is much easier to chat with.

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
Same thing here, I aproved a TON it took them FOREVER... Hey as long as its gets out its all good right? Yeah they emailed something on it I haven't read it yet but I will :) V for Vandetta? Never heard of it. Sound cool though vandetta always makes a good story :) I'll look it up sounds cool. Whatcha think of inkpop? Like it or was it a bust? i don't use it much. Teenink is easier. :)

on Sep. 9 2010 at 12:01 am
yeah I have submitted a total of 24 pieces but their taking forever to approve them. although there is a new one that they just approved. you should have a look. The avatar is from one of my favourite movies. "V for Vandetta" (its a mask)

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
Cool, you should it's confusing but still ok. Personally I still <3 teenink :) I heard about it from Hopelesssharpie. Are you thinking of writning anything new??? All of your stuff is awesome :) So looking forward to it. BTW (random) whats ur avatar a picture of??? A owl? A french guy?? I can't figure it out...? Help! Thax- talking-with-silence. 

No I have not heard of it. I will be sure to give it a look though.

on Sep. 6 2010 at 10:29 am
alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
UR welcome! I like reading your stuff :) hah yeah same hear me+music= not so good lol. I try and I try but I can't seem to get it XD. Ah well. I think last time i wrote chords was in... 5th grade??? Lol. So long ago. Still I loved it. :) Have you ever heard of inkpop? It might be cool if we could "chat"  on there. It depends though on your pereferences. Teeninks good still though :D

Haha thanck you ever so much. I greatly appreciate your commenting uoun my Pieces. And If I was any good at music I would most deffinitly write out some cords to it. :)

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
 wow I can completly relate. Really good. I love how you wrote this I bet if it was sung it would be amazing. I can just hear it :) Next hit single 2011! :D Great write some more I lvoe your work. :) You a natural writer for sure :) I am very hit-or-miss lol.