Can't fall into another goodbye | Teen Ink

Can't fall into another goodbye

June 21, 2010
By Casper GOLD, Couer D&#39 Alene, Idaho
Casper GOLD, Couer D&#39 Alene, Idaho
14 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I love you still...But I love him just as much and he hasn't hurt me like you have" -Casper-


Verse: Thinkin bout you and how everything was. I can't help but to be in lve with you. Your smile lights up your face and I wanna see it again. But I know I can't because I don't wanna love someone like you.
Chorus: YOu hurt me but somehow I can't imagine being without you. But I have to move on now. Can't stay in the past when it's the present. Doesn't matter how much you say your sorry. Doesn't mean anything to me. I can't fall in to another goodbye.
Verse: Your so not here even though you standing right next to me. I can see you won't stay. Goodbye is coming quickly, and I can't let it happen. But I want youto go. You've hurt me to much.


(Chorus)
Verse: So your here now after all these years. But I've moved on. You've been gone and now you realize what we had. But it's gone now and we can't get it back. I can't believe I wasted my tears on someone like you. (Repeat last line/Sentence)


(Chorus)
Verse: I've moved on, I'm living happily with him. And you cant change the present baby. We were in the past and you said goodbye. So, you can keep holding on, but we won't be together again. Because he won't be another goodbye.


(Chorus)
He won't be another goodbye
Oh yeah,
He won't be another goodbye
Cassie and Courtney


The author's comments:
This is a song me and my friend Courtney wrote. We wrote it about guys that had hurt us.