Drive Thru | Teen Ink

Drive Thru

By Thornedheart GOLD, Manvel, Texas
Thornedheart GOLD, Manvel, Texas

What if im not the hero... What if im the bad guy?

I love you and you love me, let’s take all this to the drive thru
When we hit it you gonna bit it then maybe kanit in it
Baby just get in it, Give me an order of some juicy fries maybe some bacon and lettuce that I see in your eyes
Give me some spices and maybe some good prices
Let me see that drink in the sink that is overflowing with pink
Give me some refresho I’ll give you some of mine
Take the order into the straight line
Hit up the order, make it down hard, at least you know I won’t like the lard
Give me my hamburger with a triple size bun, hey be a Hun and drop it down like a gun
Let this be a rap and you be the rhyme, put it together and it’s blended real fine
Yo cuz this is all mine, Theres no fo shizzle in the whizzle maybe only a little frizzle
I want my mcflurry twirled with some yum, mix it all up and we’ll have some fun
Creamy and milky, real tasty too this is all of what I want from you
You look me in the eyes and tell me it’s alright but we’ll stay up partyin till the sunlight
Tic tok on my clock and the party aint gonna stop no ah aha aha ah!
I want my lime on the lemonade fill it all up and you’ve got it made
Mix that drink like a cool refreshed day, babe just hit it up like a cool off laid
Michael you know that you’re special and im real fine too
I’m real glad I fell in love with you and hit it to that drive thru
We wuz rockin It with the red and rollin it with the blue
Shakin and bakin cuz that’s all we know how to do
Some cakin and bakin really just some yum of some fun in the outdoors sun
A memory shattered with a plane in the lane, Takin all the pain and leavin me with a sense of shame
You’re not here and I guess that’s fine, but I miss you and just wanna say your mine

Come back home you my drug and my zoo, I don’t know what to do without you
Come splash me in the lake, like you did that one day
I’m really missin your presence here, goin insane with no name but only tears going down
I’m always wearin a frown, there’s no heart pound, and I guess it’s all cuz ur not around
I can’t hear your sound or even your laugh, I think I’m gonna fry cuz my system just crashed and blasted into outer space
Come back to Texas and maybe even stay, I want you back here because without you I am just a drive thru with no order
Not full to the finish or even loaded to the start, you are the one who holds my heart, my sweet start

This poem is dedicated to my love, Michael. He is my everything and without him i would not be able to go on writing poetry as I do.

ELM522 DIAMOND said...
ELM522 DIAMOND, Selden, New York

"All those other girls, well they're beautiful, but would they write a song for you?"-"Hey Stephen" by Taylor Swift

Good, confusing at times, but still good... and heartfelt. Sometimes you would babble just to rhyme, but every poet sometimes goes off target. Nice job! Can you check out my pieces? Thanks!