Say goodbye

I can't stop now. Can't get you off my mind, right now paradise ain't so great and i feel it's about time for me to leave. To try to make it right again

Chorus-
(How do you say goodbye when you don't wanna let go. I know we both need time and space but i know if we try to start over you'll be gone by the time i'm ready to give it another shot. So how do you say goodbye when you don't wanna say anything at all)

Everyday i'm tearin' up in school and i try to hide my tears. But you always see theres something wrong with me

Chorus-

As another tear hits the floor i watch the sun go down from my window. Hopin and prayin we'll fix it cause i don't wanna leave. But i think its right for me, for now

Chorus-

MikiLuna said...

so wish i could hear it with music

i can almost feel it <3

Puff_the_dragon replied...
yea, i'm in the process of trying to, i have a band and am the lead singer but i just lost my bf and he was the bass player so we need one and havent practiced yet with everything going on we havent had a chance yet but if u ever hear this song sung by somebody just know its me

_Elsy_ replied...
Rachel and her sister can play that part, p.s. if you need a trumpet player you know where to find me - from your twin P:

Puff_the_dragon replied...
yes i do and i will always have tht in the back of my mind

Boosflash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this. i like how you say paradise isnt so great and how do you say bye when you dont wanna say anything at all. you write some really neat songs. you sound really heart broken, but hey, its all good. do your dance captain. 5 stars.

Puff_the_dragon replied...
Thanks and yea i was a did something and my boyfriend found out and i lied to him but then told the truth. I thought he was going to break up with me and I wrote this song and sang it to him. We lasted a couple more months and then broke up.

Boosflash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
funny, i thought you were a guy x).you have a poetic nice way of telling stories captain.

Puff_the_dragon replied...
yea im a girl :D

_Elsy_ said...
yay love it =D

Puff_the_dragon replied...
Jun. 30, 2010 at 11:20 am
this is insane i never thought my work was this great im just amazed seeing it on this site

_Elsy_ replied...
:D :D lol i just say your favorite authors - thank you ur so nice- and of course you are up here, you are a great writer. Look at my page on here at some point

Puff_the_dragon replied...
i will my twin..i will

_Elsy_ replied...
Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:50 am
       LOL