The Taken One | Teen Ink

The Taken One

By Blooper195 PLATINUM, McKinney, Texas
Blooper195 PLATINUM, McKinney, Texas

This life ain't that bad.

Tell me why it had to be you! I could’ve fallen in, LO-VE with others but, yeah, it had to be you. Are you feeling the same, or are you still with what’s-her-name? It’s not fair; it’s not fair to love a taken one.

I’m walking down your street hoping you’ll be home only to discover your with miss unknown, you always talk about her, but never personality, is it because you don’t know her, or because you don’t want me to know?

So I took a chance and poured out my heart, you didn’t deny loving or even liking me, but you swear your love to her, and I almost believe you.

N-O, N-O, it’s not fair I scream into my pillow, when I text you you just apologize for being the sweetest guy I know. I guess you don’t know girls all around you are falling into the deep despair of your heart only to get trapped and lost forever.

Tell me why, it had to be you, the guy who is moving, and the guy who stayed true. The sweet one, the heart-breaker. You, my friend, I will always remember and treasure as the guy who didn’t say yes, but didn’t say no.

i really like this guy right now...he is moving this summer...he is dating this girl i dont know...sadness

on Jun. 14 2010 at 9:16 am
Blooper195 PLATINUM, McKinney, Texas

This life ain't that bad.

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT