My First Love

My first love will be
Honest and true.
His hair will be dark,
His eyes a deep blue.

My first love will be
Pleasant and kind.
His love that he gives,
Will be only mine.

He will say I'm his one and only love,
And he'll be so sweet
Each time that we meet,
He'll seem just like an angel from above.

My first love will be
Humorous, too.
He will smile all day,
And he'll laugh with you.

My first love will be
Brave and bold.
He will protect me
Without being told.

He will love me true 'till the end of time,
And I'll love him too.
Whatever we do
We will love each other, dear, forever.

fiftiesgal467 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Everyone wants this kinda guy! It's so sad that there aren't really guys like this, or at least, very few!

SaddleShoeGalThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I know, it's terrible!

fiftiesgal467 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 31, 2010 at 11:49 am
Like, Have you ever watched the show Gilmore Girls? The main character's boyfriend, Dean, is like the perfect, protective, loving, and just overall amazing guy. After seeing the show, I was like "I want a Dean!"

I haven't seen it, but that's really funny!

so, do you want to chat on a forum sometime? I think we'd have a lot to talk about.

I think so too!

Jun. 10, 2010 at 10:02 am
PM? It should work.

Jun. 11, 2010 at 10:45 am
Oh! I'm sooo sorry! I'm leaving this weekend to go on a backpacking trip, and I was out shopping with my mom at 8:00 (last minute rush)! I won't have access to a computer for a while, but I will get in touch with you when I get back in a few weeks. I'm sorry, again!

That's okay. I want to go backpacking!