Die Away | Teen Ink

Die Away

By KeanuLinday1 SILVER, Villa Park, Illinois
KeanuLinday1 SILVER, Villa Park, Illinois

"I Feel Infinite" -Stephen Chbosky, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.

How did we let this all, get so bad? I'm sure out of all your future plans, this isn't on you had. How could we let out past shrivel up and die away? I wish we could relive those times, if only for a day. Countless nights were spent talking to you hours and hours on end. If I could do at least one thing right, it would be is that I would mend. How'd I let everything we had fall apart so easily? I realized it was already too late, when I opened my eyes to see. How did we let this all, get so bad? I'm sure out of all your future plans, this isn't on you had. How could we let out past shrivel up and die away? I wish we could relive those times, if only for a day. This haunting feeling is too much to bear. I know you won't admit it, but I can tell you still care. At least now I know it's not just my soul that tears. How can you act, like you couldn't even care less? Just admit that when you left I wasn't the only one in a mess. How did we let this all, get so bad? I'm sure out of all your future plans, this isn't on you had. How could we let out past shrivel up and die away? I wish we could relive those times, if only for a day.