Rain.

Thunder rumbles in the distance,
the raindrops fall,
Pitter Patter,

Pitter Patter,

Pitter Patter,
as
they
run
down
my
window

pane,

I stare,
at their beauty,
and the life they bring to spring.

mwahxandxmwa said...
Jul. 1, 2010 at 1:42 am

I like this a lot because although I hate winter I love to see the mist spring of the ground as the rain hits it - like a perfect raindrop splitting into other smaller perfect rain.

Look youve lost me in this wonderful poem :D

lostnhim said...
I know what you mean about the rain. I love it too. Especially the smell of the asphalt right after a storm...Not only that but rain can be constituted as happy or sad. This is a great peom, i really like it, and i hope you will keep writing!

FaithSnyder16 replied...
I will definantly keep writing! I think it's in my blood lol. I love rain, my mom thinks im crazy cause I'll sit at a window and just watch it rain lol!

Denmark said...
Apr. 4, 2010 at 12:00 am
simple yet beautiful.i love the rain too=) the sound gives me peace of mind.

FaithSnyder16 replied...
Thanks! I love the rain to, the words didn't come out right, it was supposed to be like an image poem, so the words were not put so stiff lol, like "as they run down my winodw" should of been all wavey and stuff lol. Oh well, thanks for the comment and glad u liked it! :D

Denmark replied...
hmmm i could see what you meant by stiff and nto all flowy wavey but still it was nice=) and ur welcomeeee. you post a lot on the site i see ur name everywhere lol...XD

FaithSnyder16 replied...
lol I post alot, because I write alot, lol, and I think this whole website wherer you can post your work and read other peoples is a really cool idea! So I post almost all I write I have on here lol.

Denmark replied...
yeah its awesome to me too=) well keep posting i like your stuff chica=)