Just me

So I sit here and wait for the day,
I can be seen in my own special way.
Just myself, how I should be;
Not at all prefect- just perfectly me.

I sit in class with my head held high.
I will not be the one who starts to cry.
I may not be blonde, beautiful, or small.
I don't spend my life at the mall.

I speak for all the girls like me,
Stop teasing us, leave us be!
If you don't, we will fight back.
We have hearts, which all of you lack.

bff of unno who said...
wow this is going to be my modo lol great peice i like how you capture a lot of people perspective because so many poeple can relate like me

Bella913 said...
May 20, 2010 at 8:34 am
ILOVEDIT! i think this speaks for alot of kids being pressured and bullied. im not blonde so i know what your saying. this piece is deffinetly something i can relate to very easily. thanks so much and keep writing. your amazing! <3

Darla Johnson said...
Apr. 24, 2010 at 11:00 am
Very nice! I really like your piece, you are a true writer! :) you should come check out my work some time.

***Rain*** said...
I love it. I love how you put how blondes were the ones without hearts. I just put myself down because Im blonde, but hey, when you write an amazing piece like this, its hard to take any offense. Wonderful piece. Will you check out some of my work please? I would love your opinion on a few of them. :)  

Milo! said...
What a great piece. It’s so understandable. You made it really easy to see where you’re coming from. I hope you keep writing, because this is really good. You should check out some of my stuff. I think you would like it.

Someone_Who_Is_Loved replied...
What is your work under? Poems, stories (fiction/non-fiction?)      I would like to read it....... Reply to this soon!

Milo! replied...
Most of it is under sonnets. If you click on my username you can see my work. Thank you!