too scared

there is a reason why I can’t tell u that your beautiful that you’re so wonderful you’re the best person here you’re the light here you’re the light here everyone likes u your beautiful your sweet, kind there r too many word that make u up words r everything I’m just too scared to tell u all this things I have liked u since I first saw u but always too scared to tell u to scared to talk to u because I know u will not like me like every other girl I talk to but u will never feel the same way you’re the best person I will always feel the same way about u there is not another one like u if I could tell u I would but your way to beautiful I know it will never work there r a lot of guys but there is only one like me if u only gave me one thing to prove to u I would show how sweet and loving I can be but I know u like a lot more people than me to me your beautiful I’m way to scared to tell u this things I know u don’t like me but things can happen there r many reasons why I can’t tell u I don’t want u to hate me

Milo! said...
I really love this. I really like how everyone can relate to this. I hope you keep writing, because this is great. You should check out some of my stuff. I think you would like it.