too scared | Teen Ink

too scared

By FINALDARKNESS12 GOLD, Appleton, Wisconsin
FINALDARKNESS12 GOLD, Appleton, Wisconsin

"I've told you before. You shouldn't judge people based on appearances and your preconceptions."
"When the rich wage war its the poor that die"

there is a reason why I can’t tell u that your beautiful that you’re so wonderful you’re the best person here you’re the light here you’re the light here everyone likes u your beautiful your sweet, kind there r too many word that make u up words r everything I’m just too scared to tell u all this things I have liked u since I first saw u but always too scared to tell u to scared to talk to u because I know u will not like me like every other girl I talk to but u will never feel the same way you’re the best person I will always feel the same way about u there is not another one like u if I could tell u I would but your way to beautiful I know it will never work there r a lot of guys but there is only one like me if u only gave me one thing to prove to u I would show how sweet and loving I can be but I know u like a lot more people than me to me your beautiful I’m way to scared to tell u this things I know u don’t like me but things can happen there r many reasons why I can’t tell u I don’t want u to hate me

Milo! said...
on Mar. 11 2010 at 4:05 pm
I really love this. I really like how everyone can relate to this. I hope you keep writing, because this is great. You should check out some of my stuff. I think you would like it.