Nobody

Nobody believed me when you left me out in the pouring rain. Nobody thought of you doing that to a girl like me. Gonna go get my stuff and leave. My heart was torn and shred to pieces. I hope you like it Cuz I ain't coming back. Its what you get when you left me there.
-Cuz every lie you once told me. I figured out why you didn't love me. And when it came down to all of this. I knew this was the end of you and me. Cuz everything you once did to me. I felt loved for a second baby. Now I look into your eyes. Theres something different. but Its no surprise. My arms are reaching out for someone else. You missed your shot. So leave me here on the ground.-
Back at your place. I get to work. I mess up your room when you're on a date with her. Hope you know it's really me. I think it's more than just jealously. It's much more. Its regret. That’s burns. Hope you that you're a cheater. That nobody else knows. But me. Do you really want word to get out? I doubt it baby.
-Cuz every lie you once told me. I figured out why you didn't love me. And when it came down to all of this. I knew this was the end of you and me. Cuz everything you once did to me. I felt loved for a second baby. Now I look into your eyes. Theres something different. But Its no surprise. My arms are reaching out for someone else. You missed you shot. So leave me here on the ground.-
Leave me here. There's other things I can think about. No more lies. That lead into fights. Take that girl and show her your best. Cuz all of it is disgrace from a boy that left me in the pouring rain. Thanks for the times we spent arguing. I knew it was going to end this way.
Nobody believes me when I say the real story of us. Nobody thought of this happening. Its every lie you once told me. And when I figured out you hated me. I felt like I was misleading .everybody knew the story. Except me. Cuz you lied baby.

Milo! said...
I really love this. I really like how everyone can relate to this. I hope you keep writing, because this is great. You should check out some of my stuff. I think you would like it.