Chains

These chains made of gold. Bring me down. Making it hard to get back up and walk. These chains I hold. Are tied to my wrists. And I can't breath. But everything I have is falling apart. And I can't stop life. It's tearing me up. What is there to do now? Is there a cure for this aloneness? This pain?
It's like I'm not in control any more. And that feels strange. But I gotta give it up. To live.
-I'm alive! And nothing can stop me! This pain has gone. And all I have is You. Which is best for me. And best for you. And is best for everybody we ever knew. And I'm alive. Like never before! It's like I'm alive. Reborn. Redone. Alive.-
Hiding out isn't the solution. I promise you won't get anywhere. I've been on that path before. And that led me no where. And those chains of gold are gone. So if you want to feel free, get that Love you can get and live by It. Because It's gonna change your everything.
You make me feel like there is nothing better to do than praise You. To love You. To worship with all of my heart. And I will. That's what I was made to do. To praise You. To worship You. To honor You. That's what I'll do.
These cravings. Are coming. But lose them behind. They will drag you down. And make you blind. He will come after you. Wanting to destroy your soul. So pray that that won't happen. And come closer to the Lord. He will guide you to the best place possible. And when you die. Don't worry. I'll see you there. No shame. No cry. I will talk to you. Even if I don't know you now. God will introduce us and life will be perfect. No tears. No hurt. It's all Christ you'll hear.

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Beautiful!!!!! 5 stars!!!!!