Tear drop puddles

By , douglasville, GA
My tear drop puddles
Yeah, no
(Verse one)
howling tears left a puddle in my heart, believe,
Tear drops still soaking in the past, present lingering up to the future and it’s still a part of me
Nope, it don’t need to get where I’m going, I got to get where I’m going so I won’t again slip in my own flood, take off my spectacles to see, you’re the only one that I ever need, but you threw it all away with my tear drops that now reveal,
Caused me so much pain
Where I’m departing no more I need any pain! Don’t need to see you the same! The humiliation caused me so much fame… And now I’m drowning too…
The wicked you must too drown and go! Ooooh! Cause this entity is no longer sinking no more! Ooooh
(Chorus)I just want to push you in my puddle of tears so I won’t have to drown alone…End you and you know the puddles were just made by you… A drop of my tear puddle drops the tears I dropped…
(Verse two)
The puddles seems deep, but baby you know, it didn’t have to be, below temperature now you can’t even breathe, struggling in the puddle to breathe, struggling in the puddle to breathe and now for us to be, it’s hard for you you been to blinded to see, I didn’t do it you irrigate my eye sockets for me! Now I’m drowning fast baby, caused me so much pain, where I’m going no more I need any pain! Don’t need to see you the same! Your shame caused me so much fame! And now I’m drowning too!
(Chorus)
(Verse three)
Hey you were murdering you! Including me! We were one in a million, yeah…

WritingLoverForever said...
Whoa...this is way deep. I absolutely love this. It has a darker edge to it, kind of like an Evanescence song. I can feel the emotion in this. It was actually pretty evocative for me, because I went through a period where I was constantly crying too so I feel your pain.

kirstie_terry replied...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 5:03 pm :
Thanks Alot =) I was facing some true pain when I wrote this so i wanted the reader to feel my emotion of what i was going through too, again thanks.

limelove said...
This was so deep

GreenActressThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 12, 2010 at 8:06 pm:
This is really good! You have great rythum, beat, and flow. Impressive! Check out some of my work?

always_invisible said...
Feb. 23, 2010 at 2:38 pm:
this is great i love it!!!

ZiRaww! said...
Feb. 22, 2010 at 9:13 am:
This is wow, you made me feel and picture this so clearly!