Nothing but a Player

I'm older and wiser
Now I see what I did wrong
I'm hurting and crying
That's why I'm singing this song
I gave you my trust but you betrayed it
You didn't do your part
You're nothing but a player
Who broke my heart

pinkypromise23 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 13, 2010 at 5:36 am
i like this. its short and sweet, but delivers a great emssage that most people can relate to(:

WritingLoverForever replied...
Thanks, that was the idea for this poem, to make it short, sweet and to the point, but fit a lot of emotion into it at the same time. I'm so glad you like it! :)

MercedesXO said...
I really like the honesty and truth behind this. And obviously i bet MANY people can relate to it. I don't happen to be one of them (thankfully), and i hope i never am. But i feel as though it will eventually happen to us all....sadly. I just entered into a relationship and i am very happy and thankful:) we have liked eachother A VERY LOT, for over three years now, and now we're together. i hope everything works out as well as it has been and that it never comes to this. i really appriciate the ... (more »)

WritingLoverForever replied...
Jul. 26, 2010 at 1:22 am
Thanks, I'm glad you like this poem and I'm glad you have never been in a situation like the one the poem describes. I was so naive back then and I feel so stupid now for falling for the school player and I wish so much that I could take everything back. But we learn from our mistakes and I know I'll never make this same mistake again. And I wish you all the happiness in your new relationship. :)

beautifuldisaster18 replied...
I definitely know I can relate to this!

alenkaaa said...
Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:45 am
This is really good!! Good Job!

iWriteToExpressThouqhts said...
This is awesome !Many girls can relate to this , this is VERY true . keep it up

just-a-joy said...
tanx i because some times i dont thinkguys know how it feel

SarahJumps said...
Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:06 am
very pretty :)

WritingLoverForever replied...
Thank you.

SarahJumps replied...
I really really love how short and truly to the point. it's written so well, you delivered the message in only a few meaningful lines

WritingLoverForever replied...
Thanks, I'm so glad you liked it. I really appreciate the feedback. Feel free to check out some of my other work and comment those too. :)

Milo! said...
I really love this. I really like how everyone can relate to this. I hope you keep writing, because this is great. You should check out some of my stuff. I think you would like it.