True Love

Verse 1
Have you ever been in love i mean love thats true and pure? I mean someone you love you wanna buy everything and anything for? I once had a girl that i loved more than that. I was so in love with her she was someone i couldn't help but stare at. I can't get over her she was the greatest. When i'm around her my heart beats the fastest. She's the greatesting in my life. Loseing her was like a stab in the heart with a knife. I lost the only girl i'll ever love. To he's like an angel from above. She made everyday the best day ever. But now i lost her and were not together. I try to get her back but i'm failing. She doesn't even seem to know i'm trying. Everyday i see her and talk to her my heart feels sore. And knowing i'll never get her back makes me depressed even more.
Chorus 1
I love but hate falling in love. Cuz everone i love leaves me feeling unloved. When i lost her i didn't know how i'd ever be happy again. it feels like she threw my heart in a garbage bin. I can't stop loving her cuz she's so loveable. If anyone tried not to love her they'd find its impossible.
Verse 2
The only time i felt love was when she was with me. When we were in love everything went so perfectly. When i had her being apart from her hurt so bad. When she was around love and joy were the feelings i had. I'm starting to want her back more and more. For me listing to her problems didn't seem like a chore. Without her i feel like i wanna die. I wanna get her back but she doesn't even know how hard i try. She meant so much to me she was my queen. Without her i don't know what being queen means. I bet she doesn't care about me anymore. Bet she stopped caring when she walked out my life like a door. I'll never fall in love with anyone again. Because i loved her an infainity times ten. I took out all my love and gave it to her. Now i can't love anyone else and life seems like a blur.
Chorus 2
It's hard to live after you lose your true love. It's like spikes is what my hearts full of. I can barely go a day without missing her. And out of everyone its her that i prefer.

MorningStar15 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 12, 2010 at 8:27 pm:
awww i loved it, it touched me lol. very deep.

Powd3er said...
Feb. 10, 2010 at 11:06 am:
This poem has great flow and insight.
I really enjoyed it.
Lovely poem darling =]
-Please check out the works that I have posted on here it would be highly appreciated and I think you would greatly enjoy them, Thankk youz-
XxIll tell you Im an orphan after you meet myy familyXx

Ventus replied...
Feb. 11, 2010 at 3:55 pm :
thanks i like your stuff to please rate mine i'd like it to get in the magazine and read the rest of my stuff please thanks =D

reine replied...
May 26, 2010 at 2:05 pm :
*sniff* dang your poems touch me deep how do you do it? i feel the same way. i loved it so much but i have to say....KEEP TRYING SUPER HARD I KNOW YOULL GET HER BACK IM HERE AND IM WISHING YOU LUCK!!!!!!!!!! "Yours in eternity"