Let Go

Let Go

Verse 1: Hangin on to things of the past, hurts so bad. Forgettin love past and friends long gone, feels like a stab. I know I need to let it be and forget, but it’s too hard when I want to total opposite. God where are you? The depths of my soul cry to you for help but you are absent.

Chorus: Help me let go

Let go

Go
Oh lord help me let go and bring you’re healing.

Verse 2: all the wrongs I’ve done, the times I wasn’t strong, they are just so hard for me to forget and stop beating myself up over them. Why can’t I get it right? It’s like I’m a bird that never learned to fly. Lord show me your presence, I need to know I am not alone.

Chorus: Help me let go

Let go

Go
Let go
Let go
Let go
Oh lord let go and please heal me.
Oh I need healing
Lord, I need your healing.
Lord help me let go and bring your healing.

ummduhirock said...
this poem is so beautiful. calling to a higher power to help us renew our spirits and start anew. we all have things that make us want to forget...you're not alone.

chucknorris1810 replied...
Feb. 4, 2010 at 11:10 am
thanks....it is a song. :] i know im not alone. thats why this is calling to GOD for help. he never leaves and always listens. he is my strength when im weak and he never leaves....HE is there for me when nobody else can be.

ummduhirock replied...
that's right. God can be your safe harbor, he can be your everything. Call to Him when you need Him and He will be there when you need Him most.
although...there are other people that still want to be included in your life, and be there for you as much as possible. ;]