You and Me | Teen Ink

You and Me

By Sean Kinsman BRONZE, Park City, Utah
Sean Kinsman BRONZE, Park City, Utah

I see you walking with your friends, one of a kind, always on my mind, but you just walk as if I am not here but I don’t have to fear, you and me will be, I don’t care how long I wait you will be with me
You will be my boo, it will be just me and you, I love what you do, I know that you will love me too so tell me what you say and baby move my way
I will treat you better than he can, I won’t just be here I’ll be your man, I ain’t Justin B I won’t tell you one time nope I’ll tell you every time, that I love and I need you, I will never leave you cause baby believe that
You are my boo, just me and you, I love what you do, and baby I know that you love me too. . . so come tell me what you say and move yourself my way
I wanna be with you but you haven’t seem all that we could be, I’m not like those other guys only in it for the show, I’m here to let you know that true love exists all you have to do is take my hand then you will see me for who I really am, not just another kid, I’m your guy I came with everything you need, I hope you see me that way too
You are my boo , just me and you, I love what you do, and I know you love me too, so tell me what you say and come my way
You can be my one you can be my only if you wanna hear something let me be the one, take a chance and save a dance for me I will be there for you cause
You are my boo, just me and you, I love everything you do I know that you love me too so tell me what you say and come my way. . .you are my boo just me and you ooo baby I love what you do and you love me too oh darling
Girl I am just another fool baby I am here for you. . .you and me

i got bored one day decided to write a song got really into it and this is the end result