Way she make me feel

Verse 1
There's no way to describe the way i feel about her. She thinks we're just friends she has no idea how i feel about her. She makes me smile when i hear her name. She likes me but she doesn't feel the same. I'll do anything she ask me. Cuz i love to make her happy. I try to resist it but i fall for her more and more everyday. I'll do stuff for her when ever she say. I do it so she'll smile at me. When she smiles at me i feel so happy. I want to be with her but i'm afraid of tellin her. cuz i think no will be the answer. But i can't get her off my mind. I think about her all the time. When she feels sad or happy i feel the same way. When shes around its hard for me to keep my heart at bay.
Chorus 1
The way she makes me feel for her i'll do anything. The way she make me feel she makes me feel wanna sing. The way she makes me feel i don't hate her one bit. The way she makes me feel i can't deny it.
Verse 2
I like her so much i can't take it anymore. I'm so lonely without her my heart feels sore. She's my best friend and she means alot to me. She's the only girl in the world that i wanna see. I can't get her off my mind. When i think about her i feel like i can fly. She's the only thing i need. If she could only see. She makes anyday sunny and cheerful. If she doesn't like me i'm fearful. My feelings for her are as strong as possible. For her i'm unstopable. She's a star brighter than the sun. I think she can be the one. I think about her more and more. It's her that i adore.
Chorus 2
I love it when she's around. Her voice is the most heavenly sound. She makes my heart skip a beat. For her i'll never admit defeat.

reine said...
May 26, 2010 at 9:27 am
not all of them but i will read as much as im able to because i use computer in school lol but im going to read all of them soon

reine said...
its its its *cries* SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE MORE!!!!!!!

Ventus replied...
Wow have you read all my stuff?

Ventus said...
This is about this girl who's my number one best friend. I talk to her everyday and she keeps thinking i like someone else but i love her why doesn't she get it? Anyway i talk to her all the time and she's read all my songs. she's the only girl i'll ever choose

Ventus replied...
Feb. 15, 2010 at 11:25 am
Oh well she found out but idc