Dontcha' Know</3

Dontcha' know I need you so Dontcha' know my heart skips a beat Cant you see dontcha' know that i cant breath when you look at me Dontcha' know Dontcha' know Cant anyone see I'm invisable just belive he doesnt notice me dontcha see.....(guitar solo)..I see you walkin down the empty hall cantcha see how i cant breath how i cant breath I turn my head and there you are smilen' at me Dontcha' know i wont forget the tears you made me shed and the heartacke that i feel Dontcha' know My heart skips a beat cant you see that i cant breath Dontcha' know your name is all i know your names in all my books tatooded on my heart Dont anyone know im invisable Im not here...He doesnt see me Dontcha hear my heart skip a beat everytime im near you Dont you see it cant you tell i need you Almost got to say hello but almost never counts Im invisable just once speak to me(fade out)

Milo! said...
Mar. 13, 2010 at 7:58 am
I really love this. I really like how everyone can relate to this. I hope you keep writing, because this is great. You should check out some of my stuff. I think you would like it.

PoertyArtist replied...
Well thanks! It means alot! And I'll most definatly check out your work!