Find yourself

Going through life don't quite know what going on all I hear is a simple song that goes -Just hold on cause someday your gonna find yourself and find out who you are, who you want to be is who you need to be so just hold on cause life is such a crazy path you never know what's coming next- Everyone has dreams and hopes and you gotta reach out for yours and relize that this is who you are and who you will be, so reach out now cause you need to know to -Just hold on cause someday your gonna find yourself and find out who you are, who you want to be is who you need to be so just hold on cause life is such a crazy path you never know what's coming next-

luv2write4ever said...
I really liked this. It's so true and honest. You never really know what will come next in life. I think it's really good. It also has a nice rythym.

EllieK. said...
Jun. 20, 2010 at 10:53 am
This has a nice sort of rythm to it and is veryh relatable. Keep writing this kind of stuff.

Milo! said...
Mar. 13, 2010 at 8:15 am
I really love this. I really like how everyone can relate to this. I hope you keep writing, because this is great. You should check out some of my stuff. I think you would like it.