Find your way back into love | Teen Ink

Find your way back into love

By luv22skittles SILVER, Lake Oswego, Oregon
luv22skittles SILVER, Lake Oswego, Oregon

Off of main street, past the boulevard where they keep my dreams for me
Past the store where they sell sunshine that opens every midnight
Past the newsstand reading: none are dead and the world is safe and sound again.
Take a right towards the abandoned sandy shores that hold all i have forgotten

You'll be lost. Like me. Still walking towards nothing you can see.
You can lose a win by simply giving in.
So you've got to find your way back into love.

Boundaries. Lines that are drawn. Enemies and friends that are gone. I know how hard this will be. But your missing the key you already have that'll stay with you until the end. I'ts beading in your chest. I can see the scars covered over more than once. I see the battles your heart--

Lost. Like me. Still walking towards nothing. You can lose a win by simply giving in. So you've got to find your way back into love.

Off you go. running towards the finish line. Getting a head start to finding all is right. Escape this place, a place meant for the lost to wonder throughout time
But time cannot contain you. Victory is yours and mine. So hello to new, and goodbye.
You've found your way back into love.

I feel lost right now. and i think what i need to get back is my heart. And love is the answer, like it is so many times. Its a song for every girl that has had their heart ache, and scarred that feel lost. Find your way back into love.

thanks!!! it means a lot to me that you commented! and i will definatly check out your writings!!

Milo! said...
on Mar. 13 2010 at 8:07 am
I really love this. I really like how everyone can relate to this. I hope you keep writing, because this is great. You should check out some of my stuff. I think you would like it.