Tell Me

I see the storm clouds rollin’ in knowin’ this will be the last night that you’re feelin’ like this.
I watch you pull up in my drive, just so you can say goodbye.
But how can you? How can you? How can you...

Just sit and watch your life go by? Just sit and wish you could die? Just sit and not see that somebody cares? How could you just say goodbye? How could you just sit and cry? Tell me, tell me, tell me how.

I look away as you grab my hand. I look away as I try to understand. You look me in the eyes and ask me “why?”

Just sit and watch you life go by? Just sit and wish you could die? Just sit and not see that somebody cares? How could you just say goodbye? How could you just sit and cry? Tell me, tell me, tell me how.

I see you take the gun. I watch you say “I’m sorry.” I see you pull the trigger. I watch you fall and die. I see your blood flow free. I watch you tears go by. But how could he? How could he? How could he . . .

Just sit and watch his life go by? Just sit and wish he could die? Just sit and not see that somebody cared? How you he just say goodbye? How could he just sit and cry? Tell me, tell me, tell me how.

I said I wouldn’t let him die. I said I wouldn’t let him cry. Tell me, tell me, tell me how....

Silently.I.Fall said...
this is intence... i love it

HungerGames_luver said...
Hey! I am looking for a good song for my forming band, and wondering if I can use this as one of the songs. Thanks! This is really good.

fightin_4_a_cure replied...
Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:38 am
Yeah, sure.

fightin_4_a_cure said...
uhh asdffjrfj, what do you mean in your comment?

Kay-Kay96 said...
WOW that is great and i am sorry for ur friend

fightin_4_a_cure replied...
thanks, i am too...he had a lot of potential to be somebody great, but you know how it goes...