goodbye

You walk away and I shed a tear
You walk away like a lost baby dear
I stand there watching you go and somehow I know

You’ll be back in my dreams tonight You’ll be back wanting me to take you back and you wont give up the fight
You will cry and try puppy dog eyes but this time I won’t cave …………..I’ll walk away

####
This happened so many times I’m tired of your games and lies You say you’re there then you don’t care You’re like a flame and I’m the air ….This time I won’t cave I look at you and push you away I might kiss you to make you cry then I’ll walk away …..goodbye
You’ll be back in my dreams and I’ll wake up with pain and screams when I see your face I’ll make it disappear I won’t want you near
###
This happened so many times I’m tired of your games and lies You say you’re there then you don’t care Then you come back to whisper sweet things my ear …….. This time I won’t cave I look at you and push you away I might kiss you to make you cry then I’ll walk away….. goodbye
You’ll call and I’ll hang up the phone and I’ll probably cry when I’m all alone I’ll wish you away forever and on but I know you’ll be back because
###