When You Fall In Love!!!

Vs.1
I remember a dream i had/ (and in it)/ you watched me fade away/ you left without a word/then i asked the Lord/ if he would let me stay/ even just for one more day/ i had promised him/ that i would be good/ and everyday i kept my word/ that's how it'll be/ when you fall in love...
Chorus:
Until you fall in love/ you will never know/ just how great it is/ to be loved by someone else/ you forget all those long goodbyes/ and all those first year fights/ everysingle sleepless night/ when you fall in love!!
Vs.2
There will never be/ anyone else for me/ you are my everything/ cuz when you fall in love/ you never think of anyone else/ only one person counts/when you fall in love/ you'll never want to leave/ you'll always want to be/ right there by their side/ that's how it'll be/ when you fall in love...(chorus)
Vs.3
Until you fall in love/ you don't know what it's like/ to be unsure at times/ you don't know what to do/ just remember they'll be watching you/ and that's how it'll be/ when you fall in love...(chorus)
AC= That's how it'll be when you fall in love!!

amanda727 said...
Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:57 am
:) yayyyy i love this! :) good job!

Ookami replied...
thanks. i'm glad you liked it.

Lonleydandy said...
Love it.....just love it

Ookami replied...
thanks but who are you really?

Lonleydandy replied...
Jan. 6, 2010 at 7:26 am
What do you mean?

Ookami replied...
I mean who are you as in your name. i like to know the name of people who comment on my work. i mean don't you? i was just wondering. is that so bad?

Lonleydandy replied...
Jan. 8, 2010 at 6:55 am
No its not, but I have a personal thing of not telling people my name on line..hahaha...sorry

Ookami replied...
that's cool at least i know you hold a standard on things. you're ok. well i'd like to know if you read any of my other work. alot of it is what you write about too. our writing has some things in common i guess that's pretty cool. don't you think? lol. ^_^

Lonleydandy replied...
Yeah, I like to read things that I can relate to

Ookami replied...
so do you relate to this? if so then how? if not then what made you read it? well actually what made you read it?

Lonleydandy replied...
Jan. 9, 2010 at 8:20 am
I am pretty sure I relate to it..haha, I have been so busy I don't remember my original thoughts about it..hahaha

Ookami replied...
ah of course the evenant ploi of a working man... lol oh well you know you seem like a very cool person.

Lonleydandy replied...
Nope, no online sites like that. [No facebook, myspace, twitter, etc.]

Ookami replied...
o. owell that's cool. i could say that but i'd be lying and i'm not much for that. i have a myspace and yahoo but that's it. i only use them to talk to my friends that have moved. just to keep in touch.