Forever and Always (Original)

[First Verse]
I lay in bed unable to sleep
Thinking about you
Remembering all the times we've had
And the way I feel about you

The other day you asked me
How a girl like me could like you
And now that I've thought about it
I have an answer for you

[Chorus]
It's your touch
It's your voice
I have no other choice
But to stay
By your side
And go along for the ride
It's your clothes
It's your hair
It's everyone else's stares
It's your laugh
It's your smile
That makes everything worthwhile

[Second Verse]
I love your truck - just you and me
Cruising down the street
And the butterflies I seem to feel
Everytime our hands meet

I love the way your hugs feel
And the way you say my name
The way even the smallest thing
Can take my breath away

[Chorus]

[Third Verse]
I hope that you can realize
I mean everything I say
I hope I answered your question
And you feel the same way

You make me a better person
And I hope things never change
'Cause the way I feel about you
Will stay forever and always

Forever and always, I am yours.

SingingTeen2013 said...
Dec. 15, 2010 at 9:14 am
love your chorus. reading this reminds me of stuff i've written but haven't had the chance to post since my journal is never with me when i'm on.

-Peb! replied...
Just read some of your stuff.. it's great!

freewriter_123 said...
wow this is really good. Hey do you mind if I just use the chorus for a story I'm working on? It's just this would really go well with it and I promise to give you all the credit at the end. What do you say?

-Peb! replied...
Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:51 am
Thank you so much! And yes that sounds fine to me.  The only things I ask is that I'm given credit and you let me see it when it's done! :)

iamAPHRODITE said...

I love this song it is one word: Amazing. You are such a talented song writer! I think that if you continue writing songs as cute and beautiful as this and you record the music, I am sure someone will notice your talent and it will be a number one hit! :D

~iamAPHRODITE~

-Peb! replied...
Thank you so much!  I really means a lot to me :)

sparkofheart said...
wow....i loved it haha i was putting the words to a beat and tune and it sounds amazing! great great work!

-Peb! replied...
Thank you that's what I was hoping for :)

Tori M. said...
i think this song was so amazing. the chorus was my favorite part. if some one recods it it will be cheerished. keep writing<3

-Peb! replied...
Thank you!!!

NineMuses This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really liked this- you captured something beutiful and powerful here. I do think the title's similarities to Taylor Swift's song are a bit distracting... but the it does fit the piece very well. I'm curious to hear what this would sound like when put to music!

-Peb! replied...
Thank you, I don't really listen to Taylor Swift so I didn't even realize she has a song called Forever and Always. Maybe I'll think about renaming...but thank you for the advice! :)

-Peb! replied...
Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:33 am
No, I wish I could! haha
But thank you so much for the feedback, it would be amazing for someone to sing/record it!

hate_love_theory replied...
I can if you want! i sing and have all this recording stuff...but only with your permission.. (srry 4 misspelling

-Peb! replied...
Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:54 am
Hey sorry I feel horrible that it took so long to reply, I was just looking at my old comments and I didn't realize that you responded!  But that would be great as long as I'm given credit.  If you do end up doing anything with it please let me know so I can hear it! :)

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 20, 2009 at 5:19 am
This is very nice. I read it almost expecting a play off of Taylor Swift's song ( I'm not accusing you of plagiarism I was just drawing similarities in the title.) Seeing as I hated the Taylor Swift song I was skeptical about reading. But luckily the similarities ended in the title. It was a very good song. I particularly liked the third verse. Keep it up.
God bless,
...,

-Peb! replied...
Thank you! I really appreciate the feedback, and I read your poem - it was amazing! :)