Walking On By

"Oooo Oooo Oooo,Here is a girl standing near you,stairing at you,when she's standng right here,you notice shes falling inlove for the first time,you walk on by you say hi,and thats the day when your life changed.

Oooo Oooo Oooo,shes standing for you,you walk on by and you say good day,she smiles at you while your walking on by you look deep with in her.

Oooo Oooo Oooo,theres a girl falling for you,when you walk on by you say i loved you since the first day i saw you,you get down on one knee and say i love you,will you be my wife,and spend all your life by my side.

Oooo Oooo Oooo,i will love you untell the day i die,then you say bye bye and you walk on by."

bluespark said...
Jun. 8, 2010 at 8:43 am:
this song is amazing yo!

brieepThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 9, 2010 at 11:01 pm :
thank you very much

iknowyourheart said...
May 17, 2010 at 5:56 pm:
So do they even get a first date?

May 17, 2010 at 8:15 pm :
yes i do get a first date,i've already have had my first date,i'm in a relastionship right now,why would you even ask a question like that.do you like to critsize some ones work,and ask a question like that.

May 17, 2010 at 8:17 pm :
yes they do get a first date but they end up not working out in the end 

iknowyourheart replied...
May 17, 2010 at 9:04 pm :
Dude i didn't mean it rude. I was just wondering. thought it was funny.. like a from a fairytale. calm down ish.

May 17, 2010 at 9:07 pm :
dude i''m so sorry i read you question wrong its my bad not your k

wonderful_kendra said...
Jan. 22, 2010 at 11:17 am:
this is good. do you showcase any of your songs?

brieepeacockThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 22, 2010 at 10:33 pm :
thanks again for all the wonderful support and everything,and to answer wonderful_kendra question no i havent made it that far but once i do ill post and if you have a facebook add me search briee8193pl@aol .com

Jan. 23, 2010 at 10:39 am :
hey thanks again everyone for the great feedback and rating an comments im so very thankful and to answer wonderful_kendra's quetsion no i dont casebook my music because i havent made it that far with in th music biz so ill be posting more soon,i have three thiings that are on here wait to be posted so just stay in tuned and check back a few days i run a speical page on facebook your all welcome to add me search my e mail peacock_brittaney@yahoo .com and well go from there xoxo briee

sweetNsour said...
Thats awesome.. almost literally took my breath away!! keep up the awesome writing.. you have some true talent.. can't wait to see some more work from you

briee101plThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 29, 2009 at 6:32 pm :
thanks im about to post three new poem i have just writen

XXXEmo-BaybeXXX said...
Nov. 17, 2009 at 10:54 am:
my life storiee....it was our life storiee....now were just a faded dream...as crazy as it seemsss

Jan. 15, 2010 at 10:44 am :
thats kool and thanks again for all the comments and ratings i am amazed to see how i can relate to yall through my writing.thanks xoxo briee

Michelle G. said...
this was ok, mabe it sounds better with the music, but i did not ike it! something is missing im sorry, dont stop wirtting though u do have talent but bring more to the song, i got it, its to sweet, put some back-bone in to it!

OLIVIA!!!!! said...
oh i totally relate!!!

Duckie430 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this flows really nicely together

kendraelysia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really liked this. Nice rhythm.

Oct. 1, 2009 at 5:11 pm :
thank you so much,ill be posting some more soon

dylonmichael said...
Oct. 1, 2009 at 8:49 am:
i loved it very sweet