my angels and demons

peace and sin everywhere
everone starting to stare
they think were the mean ones
but there my angels and demons

chorus

angels and demons faling more and more
now there at my front door
im getting deeper and deeper
and i no longer fear the reaper

chorus

i think we are winning this fight =
it time to sleep for the night
this is the begging and the end
my broken heart is never going to mend

chorus

its the end of the first war
im going to fight no more
they think were the mean ones
but there my angels and demons

chorus

-----------------------------------
this is the chorus

my angels and demons are thhriving
we are now arriving
time to start fighting
this is the time to be wrighting

cjfantastic2002 said...

darkdestro27This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
why the dots

DemonAngel said...
I really like this i used to write like this.

KylerNoelle said...
Apr. 2, 2012 at 9:42 am
That was cool

DarkenAngel94 said...
what was the chours?? you must show us your chours or we will be lost

uncaring-unknowing-unthinkingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 5, 2012 at 9:39 am
under the dashed line and the words that say this is the chorus

RemiWriter said...
i like this song because it's just so great.  i write music but i haven't posted any yet, just some poems that are definately not songs.  i like the repitition of the words, 'angels and demons'.   great song!  keep it up!!!

sportsycrystal said...
May 30, 2011 at 8:13 am
This is really good for your first song!! Its definitely different from others you read on here--- more my style! I only tend to post love songs on here but it doesn't stop me from fancying those special ones like yours

sabina22 said...
These are really great lyrics! I can definitely see these being performed, maybe by Evanescence or something. Keep up the good work! =)

Yalith said...
Apr. 7, 2010 at 10:56 am
I love it! it really reminds me of something i would write

comment me when you get some work on here and you should read some more of my stuff leave comments telling me what you think

Yalith replied...
i have some work on here but its pending. i'll tell u when they approve it

PeaveLoveMe(: said...
I love it! Mind if I put some notes to it? My friend plays the piano/sings and I sing and play the flute...we could put some amazing notes to it! We don't pass it as our own tho! only the notes (:

that would be kewl i would love to hear it so yeah go ahead

romance_lover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Extreme Kudos to Uncaring-Unknowing-unthinking i love this song! Never stop writing and never lose faith in yourself...amazing!

Jul. 12, 2011 at 12:50 am
Its hard not to loose faith when your band sucks your mom has cancer you have to sisters both pregnant one staying at home the other an exotic dancer and a dad who only recently started to show that he cares but I'm still wrighting hoping to be published wrighter one day

SiaraDodds said...
Oct. 4, 2009 at 10:51 am
Oh man i'm lovin this song. it's awesome

niceangel replied...
this ong is super amazing i really like it