Never Understimate a Girl | Teen Ink

Never Understimate a Girl

By amanda727 PLATINUM, Salt Lake City, Utah
amanda727 PLATINUM, Salt Lake City, Utah

Don't let anybody tell you who you are; don't let anyone tell you that you don't deserve what you're willing to work for.
Never give up; you\'ll never know how far you could go until you try to get to where you want to go.

You're sittin' over there
talkin' like you're better than me
like you've got a right, more skill in everything
like it's destined in some prophecy
But let me tell you something
something one day you'll see
one day you'll figure out, what the world is all about
you'll step back to re-evaluate me
re-think your priorities

CHORUS: Never underestimate a girl
cause' one day she will become your world
she understands,she wears the pants
she knows your thoughts with one glance

Never underestimate a girl
cause' one day you'll be on her pay roll
can control you with her finger,
so don't dare too long to linger,
cause' you know she's in control
never underestimate a girl

Go ahead and drop your mouth
you know what I'm talkin' about
guess one day you'll see
Beauty tamed the Beast
Ariel left the sea
we're stronger than you think

CHORUS

Never underestimate a girl
no, never underestimate a girl

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE A GIRL... I know some guys think they are tougher or more skilled but... us girls stick together and we're strong and we're quick thinking... so we'll take your world by surprise....

on Jan. 20 2010 at 11:16 am

No-but I wish I could visit there. My mom and step dad have visited and said it was really pretty ;) I've seen pictures though! Have you been to the U.S. a lot?

Jaida BRONZE said...
on Jan. 20 2010 at 7:14 am
Jaida BRONZE, Cairo, Florida

if theres a will ,, theres a way (:

yeaa ,, i am egyptain :)

what do u think of egypt ? have u ever been here before ?:)

AveryG13 GOLD said...
AveryG13 GOLD, Dexter, Michigan

"The best thing to do with the best things in life, is to give them up to those who have nothing."
- Ambrose Bierce

i said your CHORUS is similar

yeah, no problem! It's the least I can do =D

hey, you should check out (my personal favorite lol) "You're Gonna Miss This".... I don't know why that one isn't as popular as this piece lol

Holy geeberz, I have a job interview today...can you say NERVE WRACKING? lol

Ellie.M. PLATINUM, Santa Paula, California
yeah i do.! That would be great check it out :)

on Jan. 19 2010 at 11:06 am

thanks! Yeah, it's called "Raise the Flag At Half Mast"....and thank you-likewise! we are both good writers i guess =D

so you live in Egypt?

Jaida BRONZE said...
Jaida BRONZE, Cairo, Florida

if theres a will ,, theres a way (:

wow i liked the topic ill check this for sure :) i totally agree wiz u :)

and yea u shud always motivate urself watever criticism u receive from others just believe in urself :)

i like the way u think !! we need a great writter like u ;)

Yeah, I have only written one essay about raising the flag at half mast, not for just when one person in gvt dies or for when at war, but for the entire length of time we're at war. I say this because people put their lives on the line and they are just as important as any g'vt official, in my opinion....

but yeah, you should definitely add more stuff on here-you're talented! I would comment on them :)

Yeah, if you can motivate yourself despite what others do and despite the position you're in, you can achieve any goal.

Jaida BRONZE said...
Jaida BRONZE, Cairo, Florida

if theres a will ,, theres a way (:

haha Thank youuuu :D

yea i really wanted a title a positive energetic name since its my first essay ;) it will be motivating me to write more ;)

and yeaa we need CHANGE speacially my whole society ,, actually knowing how to motivate urself is the key point to any success :))

hey, i just looked up her song. The lyrics are definitely not close. While the song has the same vibe as mine does, as you should never underestimate a girl, ours differ in many ways. look up the lyrics on az lyrics.

yeah for sure! I'll check it out! The title itself sounds interesting. I don't see many ppl titling things "Motivation" haha. but that's good. we need change, right ? :)

mine was great! Do you have work on here? i'll check it out if you do!

on Jan. 18 2010 at 10:42 am

thanks! :) I'm glad you liked it! do you have work on here?

on Jan. 18 2010 at 10:41 am

never heard of it...sorry if it's close. but it's not the same. i wrote this. i'm so not-interested in the media so i didn't even know she did anything outside of HSM.

Great how about yours.?!?!

AveryG13 GOLD said...
on Jan. 17 2010 at 9:20 am
AveryG13 GOLD, Dexter, Michigan

- Ambrose Bierce

Did you know Vanessa Hudgens has a song titled "Never Underestimate a Girl"? Also, her chorus and yours both sound very similar.... :(

Ms.Understood, Laramie, Wyoming
LOVED IT! Enough to say. Some guys need to hear this one. This song is 5 star deserving!

Jaida BRONZE said...
on Jan. 16 2010 at 7:34 am
Jaida BRONZE, Cairo, Florida

if theres a will ,, theres a way (:

hahaha hope so ;)

yea but um a new member i only have 1 essay called motivation :)

hope u like it amanda :))

Thanks; I'm glad you like it!!! I think the guys are getting there :)

do you have work on here?

thanks! I'm glad you like it...and will do :)

how was your holidays?