Never Understimate a Girl | Teen Ink

Never Understimate a Girl

By amanda727 PLATINUM, Salt Lake City, Utah
amanda727 PLATINUM, Salt Lake City, Utah

Don't let anybody tell you who you are; don't let anyone tell you that you don't deserve what you're willing to work for.
Never give up; you\'ll never know how far you could go until you try to get to where you want to go.

You're sittin' over there
talkin' like you're better than me
like you've got a right, more skill in everything
like it's destined in some prophecy
But let me tell you something
something one day you'll see
one day you'll figure out, what the world is all about
you'll step back to re-evaluate me
re-think your priorities

CHORUS: Never underestimate a girl
cause' one day she will become your world
she understands,she wears the pants
she knows your thoughts with one glance

Never underestimate a girl
cause' one day you'll be on her pay roll
can control you with her finger,
so don't dare too long to linger,
cause' you know she's in control
never underestimate a girl

Go ahead and drop your mouth
you know what I'm talkin' about
guess one day you'll see
Beauty tamed the Beast
Ariel left the sea
we're stronger than you think

CHORUS

Never underestimate a girl
no, never underestimate a girl

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE A GIRL... I know some guys think they are tougher or more skilled but... us girls stick together and we're strong and we're quick thinking... so we'll take your world by surprise....

on Feb. 7 2010 at 9:40 am
adristar96 SILVER, Miami, Florida

Life is like a box of chocolate, You'll never know what your gonna get. :) Forest Gump

one of my pieces got approved but the other one i love hasn't been approved yet :/ why does it take forever!!!!!!

that's always fun lol. Yeah, I know how it feels. It seems like it takes a million years for one piece to send. Make sure to let me know when it gets accepted and I'll comment and rate it! :)

on Feb. 6 2010 at 8:13 am
adristar96 SILVER, Miami, Florida

Ya i do. but I think its still pending

on Feb. 6 2010 at 12:20 am

Thanks! I'm glad you like my song! I'm glad you agree--->I tried to make it relatable. lol.

on Feb. 6 2010 at 12:19 am

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I tried to be real with it :) Do you have work on here?

on Feb. 6 2010 at 12:18 am

Thanks! I'm glad you like it! Do you have work on here?

on Feb. 6 2010 at 12:17 am

Hey, thanks for the comment! I'm glad you like my song! :)

Yeah, for sure. I will def check out your work!

darb_iamsecond BRONZE, None Ya, Texas

Psalms 63
Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.

I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands.

i really love this! :) SO very true. You should read my stuff and tell me whatcha thinkk. (:

meggers SILVER said...
on Feb. 5 2010 at 7:42 am
meggers SILVER, San Angelo, Texas

if u cant say something nice then dont say anything at all

WOW! ilike it alot and totally agree!!!

haha agreed :0

hey, thanks! :) I"m glad you liked my piece. And for sure, I'll check your work out.

Hey, thank you for your comment!!! I am glad you respect girls cause' that will get you a long way :) Thanks for your thoughts and I am glad you like the way I expressed myself-this piece is controversial. And one day I'll find my fairy tale :) One day.

Annerbyle said...
Annerbyle, Willis, Texas

"Stranded in this mill town railroad yard while the whole world was converging elsewhere, we seemed to be nothing but children playing among heroic men" - A Separate Peace

I love it!!:)

hey, thanks.... I'm glad you like it :) I tried to be honest lol

thanks :) I'm glad you like it.

lol thank you! I'm glad you like it! Do you have work on here?

lol thank you!!! Do you have work on here?

thanks! Do you have work on here?

yeah-sure... im glad you like it enough to want to use it! just make sure if you become known you don't say it's yours lol

Yeah; I wrote it a while back