Never Understimate a Girl

You're sittin' over there
talkin' like you're better than me
like you've got a right, more skill in everything
like it's destined in some prophecy
But let me tell you something
something one day you'll see
one day you'll figure out, what the world is all about
you'll step back to re-evaluate me
re-think your priorities

CHORUS: Never underestimate a girl
cause' one day she will become your world
she understands,she wears the pants
she knows your thoughts with one glance

Never underestimate a girl
cause' one day you'll be on her pay roll
can control you with her finger,
so don't dare too long to linger,
cause' you know she's in control
never underestimate a girl

Go ahead and drop your mouth
you know what I'm talkin' about
guess one day you'll see
Beauty tamed the Beast
Ariel left the sea
we're stronger than you think

CHORUS

Never underestimate a girl
no, never underestimate a girl

LizzieIndigo said...
This song is soooo true I'm glad I found it! The lyrics are great! I'm so bad a writing lyrics because I always try to get a tune first. There's nothing worse than a tuneless song!

amanda727 replied...
Jan. 12, 2010 at 2:14 pm :
that's awesome!! yeah, I'd love to have my own band :) my sis plays piano and cello... i play guitar and piano.... do you like acoustic or electric???
and no you didn't comment but i'm glad you like that one too! my fav is "You're Gonna' Miss This" lol

LizzieIndigo replied...
Jan. 12, 2010 at 3:16 pm :
I have an old acoustic and a fender squire strat so I like electric and acoustic which do you prefer? I would like to get an electro-acoustic but down to the fact that I have to fund it mayself I have a feeling it might be a while before I get one ! I've acctually had to resort to making my own picks cos there is nowhere to buy them in my (small) town! I'm in england where are you? (I'm guessing USA most on this site are).

amanda727 replied...
Jan. 12, 2010 at 3:25 pm :
hey i have a Fender strat :) and a Pearl acoustic :) I like em' both, too. It depends on what I'm playing for me to have a preferance on the instrument lol
Yeah, I have an electro-acoustic but my brother gave it to me lol so it's a hand me down lol... Idk how to make a pick :) I just buy mine lol
I love England! I've been there twice. Where in England are you? And yeah I'm in the USA. Park City, Utah.

LizzieIndigo replied...
Jan. 12, 2010 at 3:27 pm :
Looked at your song you're gonna miss this it's so true! Like now my brothers six but like yesterday he was Ginger and watching sesame street!

amanda727 replied...
Jan. 12, 2010 at 3:30 pm :
haha yeah. That's awesome :) I have a sister who's 14 so I hate seeing how fast she's growing up lol but my brothers have watched me grow up so I guess it's fair.
My boyfriend has a 6 year old brother and 10 month old brother and they're growing so quickly! Now Zack (6 yr old) is into guitars and wants be the next JOURNEY band lol

LizzieIndigo replied...
Jan. 13, 2010 at 1:45 pm :
Picks I just cut them out of cardboard or plastic, there's a wikihow on it. :) <br /> I have a brother (6) and a sister (12) it's insane how fast they grow up! <br /> When my sister started secondary school this September I was like omg... :(<br /> My brother is obsessed with Lego and stuff like that:) <br /> just heard that my mum cut his fringe :S I grew my fringe out when I was 8 because that traumatised me! ;)

amanda727 replied...
Jan. 14, 2010 at 12:01 pm :
haha I'm gonna' try that. I must warn you, I do not do well with crafts; I am artistically challenged in that area :)<br /> Yeah, it's insane how quickly time goes by !!!

LizzieIndigo replied...
Jan. 14, 2010 at 4:01 pm :
Omg you've heard of bourne how come???!!! Nobodys heard of Bourne:) as long as you can cut out striaght you'll be fine with the picks me and my sister made like 30!

amanda727 replied...
Jan. 14, 2010 at 5:14 pm :
I've been to England lol

Dream_Night said...
Jan. 6, 2010 at 8:45 am:
This is a nice song. Pretty put together from what I see. It's been in my experience as a dude to really never underestimate women...unless they're in sports. Haha. Just kidding! :) Good lyrics. Congrats.

amanda727 replied...
Jan. 6, 2010 at 8:37 pm :
Hey, thank you so much! Yeah, I think most guys underestimate us in sports because of the "OMG!" moments some girls have. However, I'm a tomboy so I take on whatever challenge comes my way....including football :) lol
do you have work on here?
thanks again! I think you're the second guy total to comment on this haha...I'm glad...I needed some guys' opinions!
What'd you do over the holidays?

SarahJean said...
Jan. 3, 2010 at 10:39 am:
Oh my word! This is amazing! And I absolutely love it, it's really uplifting. You go try out on american idol! The end.

amanda727 replied...
Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:37 pm :
haha thanks so much! I tried to make it as witty and as uplifting and encouraging as I could so I'm glad that came across!
:)
What'd you do over the holidays?

bookfreak96 said...
If you play an instrument, you could totally pick out the tune and work from there to work on accompaniment music.

amanda727 replied...
Jan. 2, 2010 at 12:24 am :
yes I have, actually. It's a jazzy-pop type song (think Katharine McPhee?)... electric guitar, base, and drums can be used for a pop version or you can use piano, drums, bass, and cello for a jazzier version.
you should check out my song "You're Gonna Miss This" :)
do you have work on Teen Ink???

bookfreak96 replied...
Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:38 pm :
no. i just like looking at everything else on here.

amanda727 replied...
Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:11 pm :
ohhh ok :)
hey, you should check out my piece called "You're Gonna Miss This"---> That one is my favorite :)
Thanks again for voting for this :)
Did you do anything for New Years?

bookfreak96 replied...
Jan. 5, 2010 at 3:50 pm :
no, not really. we never do much for new years.

amanda727 replied...
Jan. 5, 2010 at 5:57 pm :
oh? oh that sucks. Every year my family throws a party, or we go to one...and everyone gets smashed and this year i had to be the safe driver lol 16-year old driving grown adults....it's quite the site.
but i love it cause' everyone dances and we all sing and laugh and stuff our faces with food haha...THAT is when we get the FOOD BABIES!!! bahahaha
***you should check out my piece called "You're Gonna Miss This"

bookworm75 said...
Dec. 31, 2009 at 10:33 am:
I love
the lyrics keep writing, you will probaly become famous