Never Understimate a Girl

You're sittin' over there
talkin' like you're better than me
like you've got a right, more skill in everything
like it's destined in some prophecy
But let me tell you something
something one day you'll see
one day you'll figure out, what the world is all about
you'll step back to re-evaluate me
re-think your priorities

CHORUS: Never underestimate a girl
cause' one day she will become your world
she understands,she wears the pants
she knows your thoughts with one glance

Never underestimate a girl
cause' one day you'll be on her pay roll
can control you with her finger,
so don't dare too long to linger,
cause' you know she's in control
never underestimate a girl

Go ahead and drop your mouth
you know what I'm talkin' about
guess one day you'll see
Beauty tamed the Beast
Ariel left the sea
we're stronger than you think

CHORUS

Never underestimate a girl
no, never underestimate a girl

Jessalynn said...
May 1, 2014 at 9:19 am
I love this song, i made one and then made another poem that hasn't gotten approved yet. It's been like 4 days. Still no reply, but yours is really good

Shade3043This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:50 am
Does anyone really think that everyone is created equal? ANYONE?

Nelly_NellThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 28, 2014 at 1:29 am
yes......i do

ILOVESHERLOCK replied...
May 10, 2014 at 8:06 am
Me too! :D

Shade3043This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the evolution of any species is that certain babies in that species are born with an advantage. I could ge tthe best trainers in the world and train for 15 hours a day, but I'm never gonna swim as good as MIchael Phelps. Why? Because he was born with an advantage over others.

ILOVESHERLOCK replied...
Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:03 am
Then you have other qualities that Phelps doesn't have to make up for it. We need to look at people with a wholistic view, because people aren't a single skill or talent - they're made up of thousands of components: personality, heart, resilience and so forth. Equality in birth is evident when we weigh all of that up together. 

ILOVESHERLOCK replied...
Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:07 am
Besides, the theory of natural selection is that - a THEORY.

Then you have this. Yes, people have good areas, and people have bad areas, but here's the thing. If I'm good at engineering, but bad at cooking, will I be less successful than one who knows nothing about engineering, but is good at cooking? No. Some skills are more useful than others. Yesm the theory of natural selection is a theory, but it is so well backed up that it is almost universally accepted.

ILOVESHERLOCK replied...
Not universally, no. 
But that's exactly my point - you can't say someone is born with an advantage over someone else, because we aren't just born with 'one talent' or 'no talent'. Thank you for finally agreeing. :) Skills may be more useful to you than others, but that's not always the case in real life. For example, good writing skills are often valued more by some select people, over let's say, skills as a photographer. But where would journalist... (more »)

blah said...
Look Girls/Women=Boys/Men! Not every girl was as you and micheal whatever described. Like Alice Paul, Rosa parks,and many more. It's sexist for you guys to coment like that too. If you believe that then keep it to yourseleves and not ruin the awsome work by having a personal oppion discussion on the comments board. If you want to do that then go to the forums that's what their there for!

WindRunnerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
 I agree. Girls are just as tallented as guys, more so in some cases!

bubbles6 said...
I love it!!!!! There's so much sass in one song!!!!

EBurn said...
Apr. 17, 2014 at 12:26 am
That's true I don't see in what way women are still confined why do we still need feminism?

EBurn said...
It's useless to fight about who's better because no one's the same. everyone no matter who they are has a strength in them but the strength is different for everyone no matter the gender.

oxymoron said...
This is really awesome! I'm a total feminist and I love music and I love when people are able to embody that in song lyrics! It's really hard to do! Great job!

Nelly_NellThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 21, 2014 at 10:31 am
It was true love with Eric and Ariel and as for Bell and the beast they didn't fall in love right after they first met it took time for Bell to love the beast.

Psst. Ariel left the sea and sold her soul to be with a MAN. Belle got with Beast (or Adam) because SHE fell for HIM. Not because HE fell for HER. Do your homework next time. Jeez. -_-

Umm actually ariel and eric fell for ech other at the same time the beast fell for bell first thats why he had set her free and thats what made her fall for him..

I'm pretty certain that Ariel saved Eric's life, and then fell in love with a person he never met. As for Belle, she got with the person that imprioned her father, and then freed him, only to imprison her.

eric and ariel fell for each other at the same time and the beast still  fell for bell first