Never Understimate a Girl

You're sittin' over there
talkin' like you're better than me
like you've got a right, more skill in everything
like it's destined in some prophecy
But let me tell you something
something one day you'll see
one day you'll figure out, what the world is all about
you'll step back to re-evaluate me
re-think your priorities

CHORUS: Never underestimate a girl
cause' one day she will become your world
she understands,she wears the pants
she knows your thoughts with one glance

Never underestimate a girl
cause' one day you'll be on her pay roll
can control you with her finger,
so don't dare too long to linger,
cause' you know she's in control
never underestimate a girl

Go ahead and drop your mouth
you know what I'm talkin' about
guess one day you'll see
Beauty tamed the Beast
Ariel left the sea
we're stronger than you think

CHORUS

Never underestimate a girl
no, never underestimate a girl

Snugglebug16 said...
May 15 at 8:39 am:
All people are equal. The world just doesn't treat them like it'. So to answer your question yes I do think that everyone is equal.

Starcatcher001 said...
May 13 at 6:45 pm:
Although many people out there are ignorant to the inequality still present in today's society, those of us who realize these injustices can do such admirable things to try and open the eyes of people around us. This is a very powerful and inspirational piece that was obviously written by one of the afore-mentioned people; she realizes that girls are often treated like lesser beings and she is taking a stand.

Champion_ said...
May 7 at 6:03 pm:
Sassy! I love it!  

JessalynnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 1 at 9:19 am:
I love this song, i made one and then made another poem that hasn't gotten approved yet. It's been like 4 days. Still no reply, but yours is really good

Shade3043This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 27 at 2:50 am:
Does anyone really think that everyone is created equal? ANYONE?

Nelly_NellThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 28 at 1:29 am :
yes......i do

ILOVESHERLOCKThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 10 at 8:06 am :
Me too! :D

blah said...
Apr. 19 at 7:23 pm:
Look Girls/Women=Boys/Men! Not every girl was as you and micheal whatever described. Like Alice Paul, Rosa parks,and many more. It's sexist for you guys to coment like that too. If you believe that then keep it to yourseleves and not ruin the awsome work by having a personal oppion discussion on the comments board. If you want to do that then go to the forums that's what their there for!

bubbles6This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 18 at 1:02 pm:
I love it!!!!! There's so much sass in one song!!!!

EBurn said...
Apr. 17 at 12:26 am:
That's true I don't see in what way women are still confined why do we still need feminism?

EBurn said...
Apr. 16 at 11:55 pm:
It's useless to fight about who's better because no one's the same. everyone no matter who they are has a strength in them but the strength is different for everyone no matter the gender.

oxymoron said...
Apr. 8 at 10:00 pm:
This is really awesome! I'm a total feminist and I love music and I love when people are able to embody that in song lyrics! It's really hard to do! Great job!

Nelly_NellThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 21 at 10:31 am:
It was true love with Eric and Ariel and as for Bell and the beast they didn't fall in love right after they first met it took time for Bell to love the beast.

Mar. 3 at 8:51 pm:
Psst. Ariel left the sea and sold her soul to be with a MAN. Belle got with Beast (or Adam) because SHE fell for HIM. Not because HE fell for HER. Do your homework next time. Jeez. -_-

Mar. 15 at 10:22 pm :
Umm actually ariel and eric fell for ech other at the same time the beast fell for bell first thats why he had set her free and thats what made her fall for him..

Shade3043This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 16 at 1:39 pm :
I'm pretty certain that Ariel saved Eric's life, and then fell in love with a person he never met. As for Belle, she got with the person that imprioned her father, and then freed him, only to imprison her.

Mar. 17 at 10:40 pm :
eric and ariel fell for each other at the same time and the beast still  fell for bell first 

Mar. 18 at 4:58 pm :
Reguardless for who fell for who first, both Eric and Ariel had just met each other and decided it was meant to be. They both had crappy behavior, and still, Ariel leaving the sea had nothing to do with the fact that she was a female, as this poem implies. 

Mar. 20 at 1:47 am :
how did they have crappy behavior? All they did was fall inlove. 

Mar. 20 at 11:08 pm :
They fell in love after they had just met. That can lead to some pretty awful stuff, as seen in Disney's latest movie.