Never Understimate a Girl

You're sittin' over there
talkin' like you're better than me
like you've got a right, more skill in everything
like it's destined in some prophecy
But let me tell you something
something one day you'll see
one day you'll figure out, what the world is all about
you'll step back to re-evaluate me
re-think your priorities

CHORUS: Never underestimate a girl
cause' one day she will become your world
she understands,she wears the pants
she knows your thoughts with one glance

Never underestimate a girl
cause' one day you'll be on her pay roll
can control you with her finger,
so don't dare too long to linger,
cause' you know she's in control
never underestimate a girl

Go ahead and drop your mouth
you know what I'm talkin' about
guess one day you'll see
Beauty tamed the Beast
Ariel left the sea
we're stronger than you think

CHORUS

Never underestimate a girl
no, never underestimate a girl

13starsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:33 pm
GIRL POWER! Great job! Could you maybe critique my work, @amanda727 ! Again awesome job!

SkylerEldredgeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 24 at 5:43 pm
are you mormon?

jhonathanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 24 at 11:34 am
That's so awesome and wonderful job !!!!!

WzinterJaguar said...
Mar. 9 at 10:07 am
that's so good!

dalty said...
Feb. 26 at 2:43 pm
I. AM. LOVING. THIS. Good job Ms. Amanda! Very well done! :D

Tamieg1999This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 21 at 10:22 am
That is really good. I would love to hear the tune. :)

CeceE14 said...
Feb. 15 at 6:40 pm
This is so amazing! I totally agree with you, and I like your Disney references. I really wish I could hear you (or anybody, really) sing it though! I can think up my own sound, but it doesn't seem quite right.

GeorgiaLazThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 26 at 8:08 pm
What a great poem! I love your reference to Disney princesses, because they're often thought of as weak, always depending on their prince, but your poem shows us their strength. And the strength that all women posess.

Valerie S. said...
Jan. 26 at 2:52 pm
This is so cool! True this does happened in everyday life, With people like me or all of you. Keep up the awesome work.

Valerie S. said...
Jan. 26 at 2:48 pm
Did you know you can now tag other users using "@"?

Hulagirl808 said...
Jan. 20 at 3:46 am
Cool Song. Keep up the good work!

catty98eThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 14 at 3:36 pm
Nice!!! love the female empowerment theme but it just flows! You'll do great some day:)

nathan starkey said...
Jan. 6 at 10:17 am
hi i might be a boy buy i think this was epic i hope you have more songs as would love to hear more

Ava B. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 3 at 3:11 pm
I love this! It's very empowering!

HarmeliaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is incredible!!! I absolutely loved it. How you used comparison with the Disney Princesses was amazing. I sang the first part like a song and the second like a rap. I loved it.

mads1827This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Beautiful, I was thinking about the time I seriously beat some boys in chess

TravelerenRouteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:25 am
I love this song!!

Islander said...
I like your Disney refrences. The lyrics flow nicely.

WindRunnerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Very unnusual, but in a good way. I like it!

itserraticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
AWESOMENESS! I read it like a rap. LOL.