Heartbeat

Heartbeat/ You always keep beating/ Always keep going/ Always continue/ Heartbeat/ Even when you are broken/ You always keep racing/ Wish I was like you/ But I'm only human/ And when I am broken/ I will stay broken/ I will keep crying/ And sometimes/ I have to stop beating/ My rhythm gets broken/ Sometimes I stop trying/ I can't be that strong/ It's always hard/ To carry on/ To go that far/ I can't always last/ Sometimes I must stop and think/ WIsh I could be as strong as you/ 'Cause a heartbeat never stops/ Never misses a beat/ And I'm just not that strong/ No matter how much I wish I could be/ I just cannot win/ The best I can do is endure/ I guess I could always quit/ But what good would that be for?

dancergurl22 said...
May 16, 2011 at 7:31 am
I LOVE THIS!

Thallenya said...
This is marvelous! I love the way you intertwined the image of a consistant heartbeat inside an inconsistant person. It really is a completely wonderful concept! Keep on writing and working with poetry! You are talented, and it really shines! =)

Grace09 said...
I love it!!! Hang in there:). Keep writing, you're very talented!

monkeyshizz(: said...
hello we are two differnt girls and anyways i like your song and its very sad...so i can tellyou like this guy and i dont know the story but yeh i liked the song more if you wrote more haha well jkjk and im sorry): and yeh well i like your song

njfdahdjfkadsjlfh said...
Sept. 29, 2009 at 9:32 am
We thought it was very emotional times. but very intersting.