3, 2, 1

[1st Verse]
3 days
3 nights
things don't feel right
but maybe thats just me
here i am runnin-my-mouth
trying to hide
how much i've missed
you pervy ways
the sunny days
just arent sunny enough
to warm me up like your sweet words

[Chorus]
I feel like crying to sleep
I haven't talked to you for 3 nights
I only know 2 ways to
show you,
tell you
how I feel
but 1 way just feels so
real

[2nd Verse]
I miss you babe
Life isn't the same
I know it hasn't been that long
(& you've moved on)

[Bridge]
But lookin' in the sky
just isn't as intertainin'
& takin' pictures
just ain't as fun
not without my sun

so 3, 2, 1(X5)

[Chorus]
i'll tell you now
gotta' tell ya'
I miss you

Carly T. said...
I really love this one. I completely understand the situation. Good job! :)

Humming_Bird replied...
Thanks Yeah bad part is they broke up with me now. It was "too mushy"
lolZ

carly... replied...
aww. man. but just you wait. pretty soon there will be a guy, and you'll write one of the best poems you ever have, and he'll love it. i promise. :)

Humming_Bird replied...
I actually already think there is. I've had this crush on this guy forever & I'm 99.9% positive he likes me back. So there is a good possibility I will be writing alot more songs since my muses are love & dispair. lol

carly... replied...
see! i told ya. :) my poems are usually inspired when something bad happens 'cause that's when I need to vent the most. But I have a few that are very happy. :) do you know how long it takes for poems to get approved? mine are still pending.

Humming_Bird replied...
anywhere from 2 days to a month. there is no telling it depends on how many you have pending and how full the server is. sowwies & thanks i never really noticed him before but he has grown up alot & well I love his personality & his eyes are b-e-a-utiful. Oh golly gee guppis i think i'll write a song now.
lolZ
it's funny how so many inspiring things to me. I bet if i sung this at lunch since they're in my lunch i'll have a bf by well lets see i'... (more »)

carly... replied...
Alright, thanks! I've been waiting for about a week now and I just wasn't sure.
Awwwwww. :) A lot of stuff inspires me, too. But then I get too lazy to write it out. I asked for a laptop for Christmas so that I can bring it and write/type whenever I feel it since I type way faster than I can write. haha

Humming_Bird replied...
Sept. 27, 2009 at 10:23 am
Yeah typing is easier for me too but, I have a notebook that I decorated that I write all my songs in so I keep that on me.

carly... replied...
Yeah, I tried that once. Then I lost it. So I bought another. And I lost that one. lol so I just use the notepad in my phone.

Humming_Bird replied...
Yeah I've done that as well thats why I attempt to remember it everyday. It dosn't work out good most of the time. The notepad on my phone is usefull I think I have hundreds of entries because it limits the character, so it takes like 4 to make a song. lolZ

carly... replied...
lol my notepad only uses like 140 characters, and i can only have 30 entires. then my friend introduced me to twitter, so when i have to delete one, i send it onto my twitter so that i can look at it later. twitter is actually quite convenient for me. :)