Bleed [A Song]

Just Let Go.

Did you see me?
Did you see me cry?
Will you watch me?
Will you watch me die?

LET GO.

Did you love me?
Or was it a lie?
Did you need me?
Or was I just a good time?

Well Now.
We’ll find out.
I stand here.
Split Open.
Tears Streaming.
Blood Flowing.

BLEED.
BLEED.
JUST BLEED.
ILL BLEED.
COME ON COME ON,
DO YOU LOVE ME?

As I,
BLEED.
Will you just watch
ME?
Will you walk
AWAY.
Or will you stop the
FLOW?
Darlin’ will you
STAY?

AS I BLEED.

Blood.
Crimson red.
Color of roses.
Color of death.

Hold me or let me go?
No more games,
Ive got to
KNOW.

Come on Come on.
You gonna stop the flow?
Come on Come on.
Let me know.
Don’t have much time.
Tell me please,
Before I die.

Wont you hold me close?

As I
BLEED.
I cant
BREATHE.
As I
BLEED.
So,
PLEASE.
As I,
BLEED.

Don’t Leave Me In The Dark…
LET GO.

Meli0214 said...
Feb. 6, 2010 at 11:09 pm:
Hey this was really good! It kinda reminded me (just a bit) of the song Watch Me Bleed by Scary Kids Scaring Kids and Give Me A Sign by Breaking Benjamin. Good Job! :D Youve got talent!

KassyElizabeth This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 15, 2010 at 10:27 am :
I would just like to say, because of your comment, Watch Me Bleed by Scary Kids Scaring Kids is now one of my favorite songs. However it is alot slower than this one, and I must admit much more beautiful.

Meli(: replied...
Apr. 15, 2010 at 7:40 pm :
Lol glad to hear that! Its an awesome song! :)

DallysGrrl said...
Feb. 6, 2010 at 11:14 am:
WOW. I really could feel the, well, feeling in this song. I don't know what those other people were talking about, because the passion and the raw truth here is inspiring and really great. I really did like it. It's #1 hit material!

Apr. 15, 2010 at 10:28 am :
Thank You. It definitely helps me not worry about those other comments. lol

yourstrulybleeding This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thank you so much. Much better comment then the two people before you! =]

xXWOLFXx said...
my friend, i can tell someone really fucked something up in your life, i know because i've personally written songs with a similar tone to it, but even though they hurt you, look what came of it, you're being complimented by complete and utter strangers :D, but in all seriousness, very well written, if i could "5 Star" it i would

LordOfPoetry said...
Erm.. I agree with jake. I dont comprehend this poem ever becoming an actual song. Their are way to many songs that are crying about bleeding and stuff. Yea i cried, i got my tissues out, but not because the song was good, but because of how much it made me die inside because of how many people voted for this.

yourstrulybleeding This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 10, 2010 at 4:09 pm :
Why Thank You!!!

Jacob H. said...
wow....this simply is the worst song i've read to date, someone please stop the bleeding from my eyes for i can't take it anymore.

Jan. 10, 2010 at 4:10 pm :
Thank You So Much!

LeilaniLives said...
Simple. Unnecessary for large words and deep metaphores, which is strange that I still like it. Sometimes the simplest of lyrics can mean the most. I love the repetion.

rebeldiamond1313kd said...
I don;t have much else to say besides what everyone else already said, but it sounds very alternatiove/emo and like the kind of song I would put on repeat in my room at night.
Like many other people, I really wish I could hear it sung. Even if you don;t sing and record it, you should try to get someone else to record it for you who sings screamo. I would totally buy it!
But anyways I felt it. It was very good. I love it!

Nov. 27, 2009 at 4:48 pm :
THANK YOU SO MUCH...Yes I do sing...and yes it would be very screamo...however i am not that great at that type of singing....=

amicrazyorisitjusteveryoneelse replied...
Sept. 15, 2010 at 11:19 pm :
You should post a chord progression up too.  That would be awesome, then all of us guitarists out there could play this song!

XXXemoprincessXXX said...
Nov. 17, 2009 at 10:49 am:
Yawb...sounds like my life story... I love it... </3

rocker_grl96** said...
awesome. sounds like its got a rockin' beat and... a lot of screamin. keep writin.

emjay1216 said...
that was bomin' i loved it!!
i write songs too

Schubster said...
GREAT SONG!!! I wish I could hear it sung, too.....and I wish I could write songs at all. haha, keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check out my work?

emo.panda101 said...
i could feel ur pain like it was my own i started crying cause i want to know if he really even loved me but wow this is great