Stuck | Teen Ink

Stuck

August 5, 2018
By WriterGirl12345 BRONZE, Auora, Illinois
WriterGirl12345 BRONZE, Auora, Illinois
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Felt locked, lost, stuck inside chains. Couldn't move, couldn't run, felt like I was going insane. Tried to go to other people but it didn't work. They always refer me to things that caused me hurt. Held down, locked in, feeling trapped with no way out. Felt like all my problems were closing in and the more I fought to do things my own way the more I felt myself getting pulled by chains. I didn't realize what I was doing, I was carless. Loved my sin, more then life, I was careless. I didn't realize that I was like a walking dead. I didn't realize I was living to die in destruction. Then one day I gave it to God and I felt all my chains falling off. What I couldn't see was the devil and what I didn't know he had it out for me. I didn't know that I was being attacked. I didn't know that satan had a Target on my back. In a realm I couldn't see there were demons and all they wanted to do was to see me die but my God, Yeshua He had other plans. He came into my life, He is my helping hand. I left my old ways headed for God a new creature and all the old things they passed away. My God, my King, my Saviour, He can do anything. Seek Him and see your life change. Yeah I was lost, once upon a time, but now I'm new made fresh, all thanks to God. Thanks to The Blood Of Jesus I made it though.


The author's comments:

This piece is about getting saved from sins. Our sins way us down and feel like chains but Jesus is a chain breaker and can help you!