The Disease Known as Love

Pain shoots through my heart

Tears run as rivulets down my cheeks

A shaking body mirrors the failing soul

The bleached white skin had its blood drained away

Thinking all these things would take away the pain

Crying the disease hadn't always hurt this bad

Screaming things cant get worst

I've been dying inside for a long time but now I can register the hurt

Thats why I tried to not feel so when my heart tries to break its no big deal

You call it a blessing and welcome it in

But I'd beg to differ and choose to sin

Maybe one day we will all see We can live without Love for its a disease.

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:13 pm:
Really ... the way you write is breath-taking. Your poem is absolutely beautiful. I can't say that I agree with what you said during the last few lines of the ending of the poem, but your poem is amazing. Thank you for sharing this.

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 3:10 pm:
Well technically I love your poem, you have such a talent to write so poetically and beautifully. But I'm not sure if I can agree with you on the last part cuz honestly I do believe that the world is still standing on its feets thanks to the little fragment of love we still have left. Other than that I truly think you have a special talent for writing poetry and you certainly should carry on :D Thanks for sharing this ^_^

Miss_OrangeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 24 at 11:45 am:
"You call it a blessing and welcome it in But I'd beg to differ and choose to sin" Love these lines! keep writing!