That Girl ... | Teen Ink

That Girl ...

By jonboyy SILVER, Roscommon, Michigan
jonboyy SILVER, Roscommon, Michigan

live life based upon true event not rumors and lie

I met this girl Alexis she's everything you would think a true girl is smart funny pretty but she thinks different she thinks she's nothing to no one worthless he told me this after I bought her dinner I told her you're something to someone you might not be worth money but somebody's time indeed when I took a good look at her face read her like a book this is what I got she has too many problems hurt her glimpses of her past did , and figured out she can't making same mistakes over and over again... She got kicked out of her house at the age of 16 nowhere to go and all she wants is to go home but she can't find a place the feelings she hides the dreams she confides she's losing her mind falling behind losing her face and most of all she's broken inside

jonboyy SILVER said...
jonboyy SILVER, Roscommon, Michigan

Dear sarah98, thanks for the comment I really appreciate the feedback maybe I should rewrite better so that way people can take a breather every now and then while reading it. Again, I really appreciate it i agree there no room for nothing in it i will deleted it and reword and correct punctuation . have a good day  

sarah98 BRONZE said...
sarah98 BRONZE, Holyoke, Massachusetts

It is better to write for yourself and have no audience than write for your audience and have no self.

i love the story you told, but i think some puncuation would do it good. Theres not really room to take a breath, so i cant find the rhthym of the poem. im sorry if i offended you