Love Finds You

Young and insecure that's when love is pure. As I look into his eyes, the world starts to blur...

I take his hand, and he takes mine; I think the angel who picked the relationship out was very kind.

I have my insecurities, I hope he doesn't mind. Maybe he won't; they say love is blind.

If only I could keep him on a chain, as to protect him forever so that he would never feel the world's disdain.

I am alone in my own little world, until he shows up then life is a dance where I'm being twirled.

I guess what I am trying to say; is you might say you are happy being single to day, but when you find that special someone you would never have it any other way.

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 9:58 am:
Wow, this says so much for a short poem, I like the feelings and secret massage; 'Tis a beautiful read; keep up the good work! ^_^

KenzicoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Its very sweet i know the feeling :)

Midnight5765This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Your ryming was so perfect you did not have to use repitition! Sweet & Simple it gets straight to the point. I understand every word, except I'm not allowed to darte anytime soon! :)

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this! Ur a natural splatter and I can't wait toread more

BalladOfMonaLisa said...
This is awesome! A little choppy, but it has a good rhyme scheme. Well done (:

BelieveInLoveAtFirstSightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is absolutely amazing. I loved every second of it. It kept drawing me in every word. There was never a moment that I was bored in this, and that's what you want. You did a very good job! Keep writing.

S.S.SplattersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 7, 2013 at 4:42 pm :
Yes more and more often i hear this sort of thing  after creating poems I want to throw all the poems on team ink that do not do this in the trash cause I am hooked Most poems can't intrest me I look blah close the window and feel revolted

BelieveInLoveAtFirstSightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 8, 2013 at 2:00 pm :
It is amazing, I think this is very good! Keep going and going! :)