Just Becasue...

Just because you love your friends and family with everything you have, doesn’t mean that death will pass them by
Just because you research day and night, doesn’t mean you’ll ever know what lies beyond the limitless sky

Just because others forgive you, doesn’t mean you don’t have to learn how to forgive yourself as well
Just because you have made mistakes along the way, doesn’t mean you’re evident to burn in hell

Just because you have earned somebody’s trust, doesn’t mean you can’t destroy it in a second
Just because what you do now seems as though it has no direct impact on you, Doesn’t mean it won’t in the future, that’s something that you must reckon

Just because you have celebrated a lot a birthdays, doesn’t make you mature
Just because you are somebody that has it all together, doesn’t make you exclusive to pain, it’s something that we must all endure

Just because someone doesn’t love you in the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you at all
Just because you perceive yourself as one who could never love, doesn’t mean you won’t meet someone in which you will enthrall

Just because your parents never added up to anything, doesn’t mean you must grow up to be a slum
Just because our past may shape us…believe me…it doesn’t mean that it will define who we will eventually become