Lady Leprechan

Lavishing speheres gleam with mistrust,
sacrifing the ways of midsummer's night lust
Bone meets luscious lip
unsure of what remains in her evasive grip.
Sprinkle the unobtainable with her malicious fairy dust.

Brooke M. said...
It does create good imagery, but to be really honest, I don't understand it

MoraleAsh replied...
Jan. 6, 2012 at 12:22 am
Here is this girl who always get what she wants. In this piece, she wants to cheat on her boyfriend. That's when her eyes spell out the whole mistrust thing. "sacrificing the ways of midsummer's night lust" is how she's being to obvious about the cheating- kind of hinting to the other guy that he's being used. "bone meets luscious lip" is her biting her lip to make a decision on what to do next because she doesn't know how much she gave away and where that leaves her. The last line is her flirti... (more »)

Brobin said...
In the first line did you mean "spheres"? Loved the last line, just excellent!

MoraleAsh replied...
Dec. 29, 2011 at 1:27 am
yuhp typo. and thanks!

Pablo P. replied...
I wish i could give you better feedback but im not very good at understanding poetry with so much figurative language, im too logical so it doesnt make much sense :B But i do like the imagery(:

Fayrouz This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The rhyme here is nice and it reminds me of a fairy tale! Very creative and mysterious!

anzzz said...
this is amazing, the content of this poem sound's like mystery, I like that..

samiasaskia24 said...
It does leave mystery! It's creative!

XxConverse_LoverxX said...
Dec. 26, 2011 at 12:11 am
I really like this poem. It almost feels like it leaves mystery to it. The only thing i would possibly look at is the last line, it through me off a bit, but if you don't want to change it I was only being nit picky, it is still really good with it :] Also, could you check out my poem Green Little Monster? :D