The Maker

When I think about the
Ocean and the fishes in the Sea.
I think how much more Mighty could my God Possible be.

Then I see the delicate flowers and the tiny living things and think how could anyone be more careful and gentle than He.

When I think about the Universe and all the sky above I think of the Fathers great and powerful love.

Then I think about the Father the Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end, the Master, my Savior, The Maker my Friend.

Atl.Braves03This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love how you incorporated the awesomeness of God and his creation into this. It is so true. I am by no means a poetry expert by I really enjoyed this piece. Thanks for taking the time to write it!

Open_5hoelaces said...
Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:03 am
An Artist praised by an art.

Ballerinagirl1016This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:29 am
Thanks Thats what I iwanted to do w ith this poem

Neytiri said...
Dec. 1, 2011 at 10:15 am
Good rhyming!

the-tears-Im-crying-dont-deserve-youThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 29, 2011 at 9:43 am
holy jesus christ my savior this is a awesome poem!!! Plese keep writing!!!

Dec. 6, 2011 at 8:27 am
Thanks I will !