Endeavor

Course the thick mud through my veins.
Battle the tedious pains.
Live inside your head
and fantasize instead.
Finish where nothing remains.

dontforget This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I dont find this at all relateable to cross country, but do however, really like this for different reasons. To me, it's inspires to go through the little aggravations of life and leave things better than you find them.

applesauceHater said...
hauntingly beautiful. ur just a master of words. LOVE YOUR POEMS!!!!i have to say again, love the way you can make words beautful

PaigeStreet This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Cool sounding, not much else I can see going for it. 

samiasaskia24 said...
So great again!!! Great wording and imagery. I have a totally different perspective of limericks now for sure!

IamtheshyStargirl said...
Oh wow, incredible; deep and dark and chanting. Thanks so much for sharing! 

ReadWriteBreathe said...
I love this. It's short and simplistic  but so good. I can truly relate because I ran track for three years and this is exactly what it felt like. Great job

LoudDreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 2, 2011 at 8:19 pm :
I will admit, I found this one was a little difficult to understand until I looked at the title for a second time. Your right, there are times when your working at something and it's so hard that the only way you can acomplish it is to pull yourself out of the world around, ignoring distractions and difficluties and the oh-so-sweet temption to quit, and simly think of nothing but the goal itself.