The View This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

You've got me smiling nonstop,
Laughing like a child
You are beautiful, wonderful,
Free-spirited and wild

I'd climb a mountain
As long as you are there
And when we're up
I'll stop and stare

Not at the trees
Or at the view
But at the stunningly breathtaking,
Beautiful you.

Godinspiresher43This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 17 at 6:33 pm:
THis is so pretty! I love this! Great job! :)

WaffleOcean2934This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:45 am:
I really like this poem!  I think it has a great rhythm and flow to it.  Nice work on it!  :)

CameandgonesmartyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:08 pm :
Thank you!!!

lovemenot said...
Mar. 6, 2012 at 11:26 pm:
This piece is amazing. Simple but refined, perfect. I also admire the way you made the view to be a person. Well done.

Mar. 7, 2012 at 2:17 pm :
thank you! means a lot!

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love the way you personified the view as a person~ this describes just the way a beautiful view can make someone feel.

Mar. 7, 2012 at 2:16 pm :
thank you so much