A Chance to save

There once was a girl whose life was at stake. A girl whose soul Satan wanted to take.
A regular girl who was nothing new.a regular girl who had no clue.

There once was a girl who knew nothing at all. She was like a baby who couldn't crawl.
He wanted her to burn in He**. He wanted her to suffer like he did when he fell.

There once was a girl no different than you,and me.She was no different,all she had to do was believe.
He didn't care if she was Innocent or not.He wanted her to die, and rot.

There once was a girl who had no one to lead her on the right path.a girl who had no one to keep her from Satan's wrath.
If you could save this girl who's about to die. Would you save her from what's about to make her cry?

There once was a girl whose fate was in the hands of you, and me. A girl we had the chance to help believe.
Will you lead her to Christ our savior? will you lead her in the right behavior?

There once was a girl who was going to face an eternity in the lake of fire. A girl whose need was dire.
Will you sit back, and ignore Christ's call? will you sit back, and do nothing at all?
There once was a man who died to save. A man whose life he gave.
Will you save?

LyricalBeauty said...
Jul. 19, 2011 at 11:12 am

I love this. It's really emotion-filled and you can feel the writers' need to help a lost, misguided soul. Great work!

If you can, please check out my poems. Comments/Rates are always appreciated. Thanks!(=

DreamyJess said...
Jul. 15, 2011 at 2:57 am
This is a well written and true poem that's really a challenge to me. I mean, if we don't tell others about Jesus, how will they be saved? I really like this poem! Well done!