Falling

Forever and Always; i thought it was true. Until the day i broke up with you. Our love was like the universe to me. Excluding the facts and faults you see. Days passed by & weeks went on. It seemed like our love was growing so strong. Surpassing the boundary; Breaking the line.. But the truth to tell we were falling with time.. To endeavor; to seize the moment.. But when we try.. it still broke it. How could this happen to us. Two mediocre teenagers. Still stuck in the moment and learning to ache.. Ripped in half by loves trapping game.. We'll learn some day; they all say. They still don't know to this day.. To us love is a hard thing to say.. Especially when the one we love breaks away..

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

MakeItShine said...
This was deep and meaningful. The last half was especially wonderful. "We'll learn some day; they all say. They still don't know to this day." That was great and very true. This was raw, deep, honest. It might help to seperate the poem into stanzas, just for easier reading purposes. Other than that, good work. (: