His Last Words

His last words were to me
I love you but were not meant to be.
A shattered Heart, a piece of paper
Nothing to stand for nothing to say for. The worst thing is she had no doubts. This boy was her's, But not now. One last kiss, three last words. Now he's gone in a mist so absurd. The hardest part is to take on life. Knowing that nobody's by her side. Nobody to bring her up, to take her down. No one to love her in this world so round. If you take theses words in your heart. You would know this girl was broken from the start. This boy she loved so much form her heart is slowly ripping it apart. What he knows is that it hurt. But he doesn't care cause he's a conceited jerk. A love for a boy that once burned so strong is now dead and long gone. Now she knows from the start she hates the boy who once had her heart.

CuteAsIce said...
wow - not much i can say...just wow :)

babynoel1225 replied...
Oct. 1, 2010 at 9:13 am :
Thanks Much:D

BeautifulSoul said...
great -&& sullen poem, keep it up and keep writing more !

theVillager This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow, this is super powerful poem. Even when the picture you paint is an extreme situation, it still stirs something I can feel inside me. Good work!

babynoel1225 replied...
Sept. 28, 2010 at 9:33 am :
Thank you Im just starting and i need all the praise i get:D I really appreciate it!

theVillager This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 29, 2010 at 10:23 pm :
Ya no prob. I'm just starting off too and would like some feedback. You should check out my poems and criticize...good or bad :)

babynoel1225 replied...
Oct. 1, 2010 at 9:14 am :
Okay.. not a problem at all:D