Dear Love

Dear Love, If you could only look in the mirror and see what I see, if only you could look and see the same as me. I see beautiful eyes and a gorgeous face. I see a drop dead smile that makes my heart race. I see an amazing person all the way through, if only you knew how I feel about you. If only you could see how much I care, and how no matter what, I'll always be there. If you just need to talk, or if you need a best friend, I'll always be there, when you're at wits end. I won't let anything hurt you, I'll clear your path. And on your darkest days, I'll find ways to make you laugh. Being in love with you hurts more than bad. But it's worth all the pain and all the feeling sad. Once I hear your voice, it all goes away. I can forget the pain and actually feel okay. I'm trying not to cry, as these tears catch in my throat. I'm trying not to talk because I know that I will choke. I can't hold it in, I want to cry. I wish I could just call you and tell you why. But loving you is worth every inch of pain, I've learned that for happiness you've got to let it rain.