Under The Bed This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

There once was a boy named Night.
Everything gives him a fright.
A monster he said
is under my bed.
He won't be sleeping tonight.

Pillow said...
May 1, 2010 at 10:22 am:

That's what my friends use me as. I'm their Pillow to lean on. I'm very sqwishy. I was going to put Daydreamer bcuz my friend that I call my sister calls me that for some reason but it was already taken.

That's for the compliment though. I love to take pictures and I'm rarely in them myself.

roseann This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
hey, thnx for the comment. this poem is cute and stix to you. keep writing!

Pillow replied...
Apr. 12, 2010 at 10:09 pm :

Thank you for commenting on mine. I don't get very many.

I wrote it for school. I know a lot of munchkins. So it was fun for me to make a poem work with that.

I'll gladly keep writing. You too. K? 

roseann This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 1, 2010 at 7:39 am :
yeah. i looked at some of your pictures, pretty awsome. i liked the one called "Over the Water". though my experience on pic's isn't much, it caught my eye. i'm a bit curious with your username. why'd you use pillow? if you don't mind my asking.

Pillow replied...
May 4, 2010 at 10:16 pm :

Emokittiycut This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 25, 2010 at 4:21 pm:
short, sweet, and to the point. check out a few of mine wen u get the chance. loe it!! much appriciated.

Pillow replied...
Feb. 25, 2010 at 11:15 pm :
Thanks. It was just a little lymerick. I'll look up your poems. Thanks for the comment.