A Love and The Rooftops Part 2

I've written a poem about the rooftops, I really dont know when this poem stops.

I guess you can call it The Rooftops Part II; there are things i left out, things i never told you.

Let's go back, yes back in time. back when the rooftops filled my mind.

"I need to see her," yes this I stated. at the park, on the streets, for midnight I waited.

I waited and waited and then it came, twelve o'clock, midnight, they're all the same.

but not for me, not for you, tonight on this rooftop was something new.

Here I climbed, it's dark but i see, a a beautiful figure waiting for me.

as we got closer I captured your face, now when i close my eyes you're all over the place.

That night and every night that came after that, we'd stay on your roof yet mainly just chat.

we sat and we stared, gazing at the stars. looking towards the future, what will one day be ours.

ours forever, ours to hold. in my arms you'll never go cold.

Here i sit looking, you're looking at me too. whispering in your ear, how I've always loved you.

I'ts now 5am, and the end of this date. This love is so true, It's almost like fate.

I whisper to you and say my goodbyes, in your ear i whisper, "This love never dies."

so just like that my figure disapears. the sweet words "I love you," still ringing in my ears.

5 o'clock am

No more cops, I don't see their jeep. down Carr Ave, onto Seely, into bed i must creep. "what a night, wow that was deep."

the sun now rises, and I'm now asleep. I sleep for few minutes, and the i awaken, to the words "I'ts time to go," to the train station im taken.

on this train now I'm rushed to my state.

Midnight...
Next year...
same place...
It's a date!

MichaelTedder said...
thtz gud. and thnx. i think we will too

Writing_Hippie said...
Wow, Your really good!!! I love your poems!!! Keep Writing!!!

MichaelTedder replied...
thank u :)) im posting another one tonight if i have the time :)

Aurora replied...
Dec. 11, 2009 at 7:53 am
I wish more dudes were like you Michael, cuz a touch of the poet is a wonderful thing!

MichaelTedder replied...
aww hahaha thankss :).. ya i jus kno wat pain feels like and i kno wat love feels like.. p.s. i recently wrote like the best poem ever so watch out for itt!!! its called "The Angel of Death" :)

LaLaLady:) replied...
welcome :) i'll be watching for it :)

MichaelTedder replied...
i posted like 7 new ones. :) now we just have to wait for them to be accepted haha.. tip: they're not exactly happy poemz. iv been single and off and on with girlz that dont care abt anything but themselves and anger and saddness got the best of me a few times hahaha. but it made good writings soo its all gudd hahaha :)

LaLaLady:) replied...
girls suck dont they? lol at least they gave you inspiration

MichaelTedder replied...
nahh i cant say alla that. im going out with like THE MOST AMAZING girl iv ever met.. so its all good.. :))

LaLaLady24 replied...
Mar. 29, 2010 at 11:34 am

:) good for you. if she's good to you then thats all that matters

( im also aurora by the way)

MichaelTedder replied...
she iss :) hahaha. shes amazinggg hahaha

AuroraAnne replied...
your a happy person with this girl lol

MichaelTedder replied...
ya. bt i hav my doubts.. like i think she might still have feelings for her ex but i rly hope nott.. she says she hates him but idkk.. i guess we'll find outt

AuroraAnne replied...

oh goodness, i hope things turn out well for you guys

but seeing as im quite the pessimist, i believe if someone still has feelings for another person, they will always go back to them.

now dont believe that because most of my beliefs turn out to be wrong for everyone but me

MichaelTedder replied...
i think itll be aight haha

AuroraAnne replied...
Apr. 23, 2010 at 11:32 am
ive just had a change of perspective cuz now i have the best boyfriend i could hope for and i think you and your girl will be fabulous :) :) :)

MichaelTedder said...
hey these frist three are the first of many to come. i have a passion for writing so any positive comments or tips are really appreciateded... ps. RATE THEM!! haha.. :)